Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 10-26-2007, 01:44 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Lets make some Assumptions.

Pretty far off topic, maybe it can stay awhile! Mods? Pretty please, dont spank us two days in a row. What happened to the goody from yesterday anyway?

We know each other as simple text on the screen, as the avatars we post with, by the way we blog here on lawnsite. Some people know each other personally, have met, talked on the phone etc... That doesnt count.

How do you picture people that post in this forum? What mental image do you get when you hear from a regular on here? What does that person remind you of?

Lets keep it clean enough to not get booted, Im interested to see the views of others (twisted).

Mine for now-

Rotar- Just as I pictured you, since I've seen pictures of you. I might have expected a mustache or beard, maybe a little hippy in you. After the dancing video, it all makes sense. Beer is King, I'm with you there. Has Voodoo doll of ML. Frequents the text message.

Melon Guam Palior(sp?)- - A cross between Alex Trebec and one of the perps from "To Catch a Predator." (You dont seem like a predator, just response wise) Seen a bit, just cant get over the brand choice. Has a VW in the yard (old bug or Vanagan?). Would love a nice chianti and some fava beans.

Mike Leary- Witty. Has a voodoo doll of Rotar. Wears Birkenstocks at home. Suns self when sun shines; farmer tan if any. Drinks beer from a heavy mug.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

HA Great thread!

hoskm-Kind of like the clark Kent of irrigation..He wears 2 hats equally.Beer drinker extrodinarie,South West man of the landscape/water.Might of seen a few Grateful dead shows.

ML-Reminds me of my dad..Im sure he used to be quite hip hanging out with Jerry back in the early days.A stickler for perfection. And a moonlights as a REV. for the local church of watering. Clearly he forgot how to dig/what it was like to use a shovel..

FIMCO-good dude,beer drinker,sports nut (im sorry with no championships as of late),Has a love/hate relationship with his shovel/GF.Good guy, prob a good boss.Fair,honest, punctual,and mostly right with the service work.

Wet Boots-He knows water and good Jazz.

The spanish dude-ha I won't even go there.

Tomscreek-either he is a huge jacked dude,or a tiny jacked dude. He might speak with a draw but is up to snuff when it comes to water/landscape/the ground/running a business.Most likely a good dad who enjoys a good night of shine drinking every now and then

LondonRain-reminds me of Grizzly adams cause of that dude he works with.But is a water witch and a pvc and service godsend. You best know what your saying cause he will call you out.

Kiril-I think he walks around with a calculator so he can determine friction loss before you say WATER!Good guy, sports fan, knows his stuff.Great intraweb battle stance.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:33 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPT Stream Rotar View Post
HA Great thread!

hoskm-Kind of like the clark Kent of irrigation..He wears 2 hats equally.Beer drinker extrodinarie,South West man of the landscape/water.Might of seen a few Grateful dead shows.

ML-Reminds me of my dad..Im sure he used to be quite hip hanging out with Jerry back in the early days.A stickler for perfection. And a moonlights as a REV. for the local church of watering. Clearly he forgot how to dig/what it was like to use a shovel..

FIMCO-good dude,beer drinker,sports nut (im sorry with no championships as of late),Has a love/hate relationship with his shovel/GF.Good guy, prob a good boss.Fair,honest, punctual,and mostly right with the service work.

Wet Boots-He knows water and good Jazz.

The spanish dude-ha I won't even go there.

Tomscreek-either he is a huge jacked dude,or a tiny jacked dude. He might speak with a draw but is up to snuff when it comes to water/landscape/the ground/running a business.Most likely a good dad who enjoys a good night of shine drinking every now and then

LondonRain-reminds me of Grizzly adams cause of that dude he works with.But is a water witch and a pvc and service godsend. You best know what your saying cause he will call you out.

Kiril-I think he walks around with a calculator so he can determine friction loss before you say WATER!Good guy, sports fan, knows his stuff.Great intraweb battle stance.
Pretty good assumptions. I'm thinking of breaking up with my long bill dookey and taking up with this hot trencher spade in the far right of this photo.
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2007, 10:38 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

haha a little off on me... am i supposed to provide a correct account?
Old 10-27-2007, 01:53 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscreek View Post
ABS yes.......
Old 10-27-2007, 08:25 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
NO:: Make keep Rotar guessing. The best way to deal with subordinates in my opinion is to be slightly unpredictable.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:05 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
At least wait until the end. Then you can reveal if you choose. Lets hear some more.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:44 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

muhahaha. for some reason (most likely avatar) I envision Purp as Jerry Garcia.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:18 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Tomscreek- Possibly a former logger, forest logger, reminds me of McGyver but with more pizzazz.
Old 10-27-2007, 01:30 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoskm01 View Post
Tomscreek- Possibly a former logger, forest logger, reminds me of McGyver but with more pizzazz.
Tomscreek..at lot like me, comes off very mellow, easy going. then blows
a gasket that can be heard all thru the county when something goes wrong.