Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-22-2000, 09:30 AM
jeffclc

Coming soon.<br>An exclusive interview<br>With forum Bad Boy<br>and self proclaimed Anoymous Internet Anarchist<p>Lawrence Stone<p>Stay Tuned You don't want to miss this.<p>I just saw a banner for this on the turfquip site. WOW.
Old 02-22-2000, 10:12 AM
LawnSite Member

Centerfold included?
Old 02-22-2000, 01:38 PM

Hello Everybody:<p>LOL It's going to be the WORLD PREMIER for the Green Industry.<p> This makes me mad as hell! <p>This blows my post completely out of the water. Whats next?<p>I bet some of the trade magazines will give coverage on this. It's not fair hard as I have worked.<p>BTW I only know of one other person that knows equipment & figures like Stone? <p>Whos having a interview with Stone?<p>This Internet thing its pretty crazy, what if they are the !@#$ Stop, I'm sorry I shouldn't be thinking that. <p>I like Ed if thats his real !@#$ I better stop because I think I have a working realationship with him but, Im sorry I'm going to have to think about this before I say more.<p>I can't make a long post on this, I feel like I've let some folks down.<p><br>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/<br>
Old 02-22-2000, 02:43 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I notice that the negative comments regarding Mr Stone are coming from the takers and not the givers.<p>The complainers should contribute as much useful info that Mr Stone has, to this and other forums.<p>Bill<p>----------<br>&quot;...half my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair.&quot; R.L.<p>
Old 02-22-2000, 03:04 PM
LawnSite Member

I had no idea that Ed was going to do an interview with Lawrence. I don't know much about Stone ... is he considered an expert at lawn care ... real bright guy or whatever? Unlike at lot of you folks, I have been too busy lately to follow each post, so not sure what all the fuss is about. Does anybody know who Lawrence is? Plus why is there a concern about this interview anyway?<p>Phil Nilsson
Old 02-22-2000, 03:26 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Phil,<p>I met Mr Stone for lunch a few weeks back while taking care of some business. We traded ideas...from what I can tell he's a very knowledgable individual in regards to the lawn care industry. And Ive been involved in the industry one way or another since the late 70's. Unfortunately some individuals take offense to Larrys habit of flicking the green s#it flies from the dung heap of misinformation that sometimes creeps into the forums.<p>It seems its those same flies that come back to have another go at Mr Stone.<p>And to those who think I myself have been misled by Mr Stone himself, I made a pretty healthy living separating the wheat from the chaff as a used car sales manager for eight years before trading eighty hour weeks for fifty by going into the lawn care business full-time. I know when the snow is piling up. It most certainly isnt when it comes to Mr Stone and his lawn care ideas.<p>Bill<p>----------<br>&quot;...half my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair.&quot; R.L.<br>
Old 02-22-2000, 03:57 PM

Hello:<p>I did not say anything at all bad about Mr. Stone! <p>I don't think you are talking about me.<p><br>I even gave Mr. Stone a compliment compairing him to Ed because they are the only 2 people that I know, that have that kind of knowlege about equipment & figures.<p>Wait a minute Bill you wasn't talking about me, I'm sorry. <p>I've read your post not all of them but I think you have made at least 150 or more post here. You are a giver & a true asset to the forum.<p>I wish I had thought of the interview. A brillant Idea, 2 great minds meet!!!!!<p>I now think I'm going crazy, what if we find out that Larry & Ed are the same person just different E-mails. No way?<p>If trade magazines follow up on this I'm going to smash my mouse finger with a sledge hammer. LOL<p>This Internet stuff is driving me crazy, I think. LOL<p>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/<p> <br>
Old 02-22-2000, 04:01 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

My apologies GrassMaster. I didnt mean to imply that you were a &quot;taker&quot; but I'll edit my post to avoid misunderstanding. Done.<p>I don't mean to speak for others, but I'm sure that Mr Stone, and others, would be open to an invitation to interview at your forum. Lets have some fun here!<p>Bill<p>----------<br>&quot;...half my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair.&quot; R.L.<p>
Old 02-22-2000, 04:45 PM
LawnSite Member

umm.. bill...while mr stone may be a intelligent man..it does not give him the right to demean people...sorry<br>i thought this forum was for all types of commercial lawn care, but time after time he knock's down the guy who is trying to learn.<p>my nickles worth..<br>now i would rather talk about spring..<br>thank you