Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-14-2007, 02:12 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhmohio View Post
Also before I forget to ask, is there anyone here that knows if the Veterans Affairs is able to help do such things? I'm a veteran of the United States Army, but havn't had any time to get to the local Veterans office to check on anything?
Did I offend you in anyway?
Old 11-14-2007, 07:26 AM
LawnSite Member

lol no how would you have done that, i'm not a very easy person to offend
Old 11-14-2007, 08:42 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
If you ever get the time go to Tar Hollow !!!!

.... it's a matter of someone being a little more on the positive side and offering advice that directs me to the solution i'm looking for rather than trying to put me 2 steps back.
Oh Yeah! I've been to Tar Hollow! Before I got there, I didn't know a piece of heaven could exist in Ohio!

It sounds to me that you're going to do just fine! You come across to me as a very 'driven' individual, who's made some wrong choices along the way and /or has had some bad things happen to him. But the true champs in this world keep on pluggin' away, and let negativity roll off of them very quickly, just like a quarterback would during a big game. Otherwise, you get eaten up internally by your own self despair, and 'give up', and become part of society's bigger problem.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:33 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
Oh Yeah! I've been to Tar Hollow! Before I got there, I didn't know a piece of heaven could exist in Ohio!

It sounds to me that you're going to do just fine! You come across to me as a very 'driven' individual, who's made some wrong choices along the way and /or has had some bad things happen to him. But the true champs in this world keep on pluggin' away, and let negativity roll off of them very quickly, just like a quarterback would during a big game. Otherwise, you get eaten up internally by your own self despair, and 'give up', and become part of society's bigger problem.

lol well most of our "heaven" is in the southern part here in ohio, lots of awesome scenery, and awesome wildlife. my family owns the small gas station in tar hollow, the only gas station might i add LOL they've owned it for years and years. I am a very driven person, and for the past few years i've been driven in ensuring that my son stay in my custody, which is the direct reason as to why my credit has suffered, not much i can do about it. Either crappy credit or making sure my son is in my care? Not much to weigh out there really. I'm just looking here to see if anyone knows what kinda stuff I may be able to get through the SBA or VA or some financial institutions that would pay more attention to my ability, and business credit than my personal credit. And what about local banks that are still very non-high tech i guess i could say? there's still a few around these parts that exist,such as mine, no internet banking, hardly anything up to date. Still the old fashion shake of the hand type bank?
Old 11-14-2007, 10:43 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
lol no how would you have done that, i'm not a very easy person to offend
you never replied to any of my questions that is why I asked
Old 11-17-2007, 06:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

where have you've gotten credit from so far?

becareful with all those credit builder scams out there..
Old 11-18-2007, 10:27 PM
LawnSite Member

I'm aware of credit building, anything they offer is generally stuff you can do yourself, just have to be able to research what your wanting to do.

I credit through a couple places in my business's name and it's not tied to my personal at all.