Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-19-2000, 08:44 PM

Mow Ed,<p>I have one for you. One of my customers...always happy and sometimes even too chatty, accused me of destroying her front lawn this year. It thins out every year in late may from all of the shade. She yelled that she workd too hard on her lawn to let me ruin it. She works hard....last time I checked I was the one with the mower. I politely explained the reason for what was happening, and raked out the dead and reseeded for nothing anyway. The following week in talking to her I learned that she hurt her leg and was on medication.<br>My point is , maybe they are tired of you, and maybe other things could be contributing to the problem he had with you and you were the target. This woman is a good customer, so the 15 minutes and $5 woth of seed was worth it....although I don't even think she remembers going off on me.<br>I'm making this into a psyche forum.<br>Sorry about that.<br><br><p><font size="1">Edited by: jeffyr
Old 07-21-2000, 07:18 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

In my initial phone conversation the customer asked that I call him later in the week, tomorrow (saturday) I will call him and go over to his house to see what I can do. <br>I appreciate all the replies and this will help me greatly tomorrow. <p>I will post an update.