Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-02-2007, 12:39 PM
LawnSite Member

Green Monster Has Arrived

I am awaiting my first full upcoming year in the landscaping business. For the past 4 years I have been a restaurant manager in Myrtle Beach, and now have enough experience that I am able to run my operation full time. It is going to be a great change now that I am able to make every decision on my own (whether right or wrong) without having to be doubted by the "owner." I have been landscaping since I was 14 (now 25) and am confident in my abilities. This past year has gotten very serious in terms of becoming certified and insured while putting out a great deal of advertising. The services offered are irrigation, lighting, maintenance, new construction, and pressure washing. This site has been phenomenal with its wealth of knowledge and the ability to help the "little guy" compete in a world of huge corporations. Thank you and I wish you all success.

Green Monster Landscaping
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Old 12-02-2007, 12:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

so it sounds like you will not be working for anybody else while doing the start up... hope you have enough in savings to get you threw the begging and the slow times .. good luck keep us up dated .......