Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Big C's Avatar
Big C Big C is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Gonzales, La.
Posts: 1,590
X-Mas surprise!!!!!

I've been looking at mowers for the past several monthes and finally decided on a WB as a good starter mower for my business....and I was planning on getting it in late Jan.-early Feb.....thats until my wife informed me that i am the proud owner of a new Better Outdoor Product Quick 36 mower that she purchased for me for Chrismas.....I feel like kid again!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-21-2007, 05:28 PM
racer56 racer56 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Kansas
Posts: 285
Very cool man I've been looking at them as well.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-21-2007, 05:30 PM
greg1 greg1 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 139
Your gonna luv it! It's a great piece of equipment.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-21-2007, 06:02 PM
BUCKEYE MOWING's Avatar
BUCKEYE MOWING BUCKEYE MOWING is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hilliard.Ohio
Posts: 1,169
Welcome to the BOP family !! Congrats.... When is it supposed to arrive ??
__________________
08 Ford F350 15ft. Stakebed V10
06 Ford F150 5.4L V8
02 Ford F250 5.4L V8
21 Ft. Enclosed Trailer
6.5x10 Landscape Trailer x2
Quick 36 Samurai with Step-Saver
Quick 44 Samurai
Quick 44 DUALLY
Bobcat 48in. WB Gear Drive
Exmark Lazer Z 60in Ultracut 27 HP Kohler
22" Toro Pro
ECHO Backpacks
ECHO Trimmers w/ Edgeit attachments
ECHO Hedge Trimmers
Tanaka Hedge Trimmers
ECHO Chain Saw
Brown Bed edger
www.betteroutdoorproducts.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-21-2007, 06:32 PM
topsites topsites is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Richmond Virginia
Posts: 21,677
Wow that's a really nice starter machine, way better than what I had, gratz!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-21-2007, 07:08 PM
JayD's Avatar
JayD JayD is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indianapolis, In
Posts: 2,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by topsites View Post
Wow that's a really nice starter machine, way better than what I had, gratz!
Wow, you better give your wife a big kiss for that one. Take some pix and show us your new toy. It beats the 12 pair of socks that I'm gonna get!
I wished that my wife would just be turned on about the mowing business as I am.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-21-2007, 11:05 PM
willjones4 willjones4 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Shreveport, LA
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
It beats the 12 pair of socks that I'm gonna get!
beats the nothing Im gonna get, too, nice score...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Jay Ray Jay Ray is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: d"Iberville MS
Posts: 6,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
I've been looking at mowers for the past several monthes and finally decided on a WB as a good starter mower for my business....and I was planning on getting it in late Jan.-early Feb.....thats until my wife informed me that i am the proud owner of a new Better Outdoor Product Quick 36 mower that she purchased for me for Chrismas.....I feel like kid again!!!!!!
That's a gift that will keep on giving. Merry Christmas and a great New Year over in Gonzales.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-23-2007, 09:09 PM
EJD Lawnpride EJD Lawnpride is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Linfield,Pa.
Posts: 313
So what do you buy the Wife?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-23-2007, 09:12 PM
Grits's Avatar
Grits Grits is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Wow, you better give your wife a big kiss for that one. Take some pix and show us your new toy. It beats the 12 pair of socks that I'm gonna get!I wished that my wife would just be turned on about the mowing business as I am.
Man! You're gonna get socks!!!!! I won't get anything. Dang kids get all the stuff.
__________________
IMPEACH OBAMA
If you're gonna be a bear, be a GRIZZLY!


Lawn care in Pensacola, Florida.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 PM.

Page generated in 0.10256 seconds with 7 queries