Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 12-21-2007, 07:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks and appreciation

I just want to thank Nate Mullen and Joey DiGiovanni for making this forum the #1 landscape lighting forum on the internet. These guys are working hard and supplying tremendous information. Priceless information free. I am not in the least offended by the occasional promotion of product. In fact this should be a lesson in marketing to all. These guys are amazing promoters and obviously feel very strongly about their product. We should all have the same drive and passion when we sell our services. Thanks again Joey and Nate . You have made this website a destination and a reason to visit.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:09 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete scalia View Post
I just want to thank Nate Mullen and Joey DiGiovanni for making this forum the #1 landscape lighting forum on the internet. These guys are working hard and supplying tremendous information. Priceless information free. I am not in the least offended by the occasional promotion of product. In fact this should be a lesson in marketing to all. These guys are amazing promoters and obviously feel very strongly about their product. We should all have the same drive and passion when we sell our services. Thanks again Joey and Nate . You have made this website a destination and a reason to visit.
Pete, Pete Pete.... Are you a sycophant or just a shill?
Old 12-22-2007, 03:02 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

But seriously folks,

I do appreciate all the info that Joey and Nate have provided about Unique's products, and their responses to questions, even those that question their methods.

Nate also has a great way of approaching lighting design, and defining it in terms that are easy to follow, easy to grasp, down to earth.

Steve from CAST is another guy I really appreciate for participating.

I wish more manufacturers would make themselves so accessible.

It's one of those qualities that's kept me doing business for so long with my friend Bill. Openness, answering criticism and sharing knowledge are important parts of a model towards success with a tough audience like contractors..
Old 12-23-2007, 09:33 AM
LawnSite Member

Thanks for the support..............If any body is coming to the ALOP we can set up a meeting there and take the time to go over any issues that are hard to do in text. look forward to meeting everybody
Old 12-26-2007, 12:31 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I will echo Nate here ins aying thanks for the support. Although I do not feel we "Unique" make this a go to site I do enjoy the fact that we get to participate and help grow this site and #1 our industry. The guys who participate make this site what it is, we just do our part.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to all in 2008!!

Joey D.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:38 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I would agree that Unique is doing a great job in that they are very forthcoming in their answers to questions and their honesty. They are also very good at educating their customers.

I would also say the same for Kichler. They actually pay to bring some of us contractors up to Cleveland every year for a "b*t** and moan" session. We get to vent to them about their products and suggest changes. We also give them kudos when deserved.

I would point out that both of these manufactures are members and promoters of the AOLP. This goes to show that they take this industry very seriously. I applaud both of these companies.

Paul R Gosselin, Sr., CLVLT(#0632)
NightScenes Corporation
President, AOLP
www.night-scenes.com
www.facebook.com/NightScenes