Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 01-02-2008, 05:18 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyD View Post
James do you know who you sent these lamps to at Ushio? I did the same thing with about 25 burnt out Ultraline. I will follow up with my guy on the 50 you sent.

Thanks,

Joey D.
I sent them back through my distributor at TC Lighting... I will follow up with him and see what he has heard.

That being said, the failure of the Ultralines was so quick, so broad and so expensive for me I will not be accepting much in the way of apologies or excuses from them. I am not going to guinea pig their 18,000 hour (claimed) lamps for them. I will stick with the GE line.

www.integralighting.com

www.facebook.com/INTEGRA.Lighting

Affiliations: IESNA, IALD, IDA, AOLP, LO, MBA
Old 01-02-2008, 05:55 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Solecki - INTEGRA View Post
I sent them back through my distributor at TC Lighting... I will follow up with him and see what he has heard.

That being said, the failure of the Ultralines was so quick, so broad and so expensive for me I will not be accepting much in the way of apologies or excuses from them. I am not going to guinea pig their 18,000 hour (claimed) lamps for them. I will stick with the GE line.
I hear ya. I felt like a much larger guinea pig with these Ultrline 10k and that is why I am sending the 18k hr lamps out to field test before I even think about selling one. The reason I am even looking at the 18k knowing now that it looks like the 10k hrs are having problems is because I have them sitting here. I might as well get them out there to see how they hold up.

For those who may be confused here, in the AOLP forum I offered free samples of the new 18k hr Ushio lamps for testing. I will also offer up to all of you here as well that if you want to help us do some field testing I would love to send out 5 of each wattage 18K hr MR16 Ushio lamps to you. Just let me know.

Joey D.