Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 01-20-2008, 08:44 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUTURFGEEK View Post
I will have a post tomorrow proving that I am correct on what I said b4 about low volume spraying directly from the pa dept of ag. no further comment until then so your'e still welcome to talk trash until then I think it's funny because theres so much I could say to rip you apart at times and I keep my mouth shut

Who are you posting this to?

Who is trash talking on here?

Where are you coming from?
Old 01-20-2008, 08:50 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUTURFGEEK View Post
Nowhere on that label does it go down to that volume and on Lo it does that's all I said %$^%^&^

What is your problem man? Why are you starting crap?

I didn't point my post towards you....

The label doesn't say everything! It would be 200 pages if it gave you every little morcel of info. I think we are professionals and we are expected to make decisions. I know that I can apply 1 oz/1000 of Three Way and do a great job without off target movement using my PG.

Now...where am I not following the label?

Does a label have to say you can spray low volume to do it? NO

Now if a label tells you NOT to spray low volume, then you better not!

Last edited by rcreech; 01-20-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:52 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCIlandscaping View Post
We spray insecticides with our perma green with great results...
What insecticide and what pest if you don't mind me asking?
Old 01-21-2008, 04:19 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Just to let you guys know...I talked to my Lesco man today and we are all fine to spray Three Way with the PG.

He said that he talked to ODA about this in the past and they had no problem with it!

I also talked to him about labels!

If it says it...then that is the law.

If it doesn't say it...then its for us to make the decision...but we better be able to support our decision!

PSUTURFGEEK,

What did you learn today? I think you were supposed to find out something!

Thanks for the friendly PM's .

I don't know what I did to you! Why did you go off on this and say I was trash talking you?

Again, I don't post on here unless it is a topic I am familiar with and/or have data to support it! The only thing with labels is sometimes it isn't in black and white so you have to use some educated judgement!

Earlier you stated you could rip me apart on certain topics....(whatever that means).

If I disagree with something or what someone says I post it!

Bring it on...as I love to discuss lawn topics in depth. It is a great way for all of us to learn!

Last edited by rcreech; 01-21-2008 at 04:26 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:46 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Badmouthing members via PM's rubs me the wrong way. Personal Messages should be thoughtful and kind. If one has a problem with another member, please post it for all to see. That way we can all see what's going on. Threats are a no no. rcreech is a stand-up guy. If he's wrong, so be it. I've never PM'd a fellow member just to chew him out. This ain't no teen chat room. LOL Just guys wanting to learn from the experiences & mistakes from others.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:15 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I was just at a seminar where the rep from PBI Gordons talked about low volume applications and mentioned PGs. the guy from PDA was right there and never said boo that it was illegal.

As long as you do not exceed the #/acre of AI it is irrelevant how much volume you use.
That is NOT inconsistent with the label.
To put it more simply if you are applying x lbs/acre at .75 gal/thousand volume or 2.5 gal/thousand, you are still applying x lbs ai per acres.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by philk17088 View Post
I was just at a seminar where the rep from PBI Gordons talked about low volume applications and mentioned PGs. the guy from PDA was right there and never said boo that it was illegal.

As long as you do not exceed the #/acre of AI it is irrelevant how much volume you use.
That is NOT inconsistent with the label.
To put it more simply if you are applying x lbs/acre at .75 gal/thousand volume or 2.5 gal/thousand, you are still applying x lbs ai per acres.
Thanks!

Exactly what I was thinking!

That is the point that I was trying to make, but PSUGEEK had to make a big deal of this and act like he know different!

All ODA (or your state) care about is AI used, not the amount of carrier. I would have thought that PSUGEEK could have figured that out, but for some reason he just wanted to trash me!
Old 01-21-2008, 08:02 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks guys, good info to know. I'll be going to my state seminar this Wed &Thurs. One of the classes will be on calibrating ride on spreaders. There will be plenty of State Plant Board personnel there. I'll probably ask just to make sure.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

[QUOTE=rcreech;2109001]Just to let you guys know...I talked to my Lesco man today and we are all fine to spray Three Way with the PG.

He said that he talked to ODA about this in the past and they had no problem with it!

I also talked to him about labels!

If it says it...then that is the law.

If it doesn't say it...then its for us to make the decision...but we better be able to support our decision!

PSUTURFGEEK,

What did you learn today? I think you were supposed to find out something!

Thanks for the friendly PM's .

I don't know what I did to you! Why did you go off on this and say I was trash talking you?

Again, I don't post on here unless it is a topic I am familiar with and/or have data to support it! The only thing with labels is sometimes it isn't in black and white so you have to use some educated judgement!

Earlier you stated you could rip me apart on certain topics....(whatever that means).

If I disagree with something or what someone says I post it!

Bring it on...as I love to discuss lawn topics in depth. It is a great way for all of us to learn![/ Maybe if you spent as much time building you'e own business as you do making stupid comments you would be in alot better shape.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanlawn View Post
Badmouthing members via PM's rubs me the wrong way. Personal Messages should be thoughtful and kind. If one has a problem with another member, please post it for all to see. That way we can all see what's going on. Threats are a no no. rcreech is a stand-up guy. If he's wrong, so be it. I've never PM'd a fellow member just to chew him out. This ain't no teen chat room. LOL Just guys wanting to learn from the experiences & mistakes from others.
do some research b4 opening your'e mouth, you have no idea what yor'e talking about, Threats Threats what the **** are you talking about ? you need to get a life and put a little more time into not taking everything in life personal, that only leads to bad health.