Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 01-21-2008, 09:04 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

[QUOTE=PSUTURFGEEK;2109464]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcreech View Post
Maybe if you spent as much time building you'e own business as you do making stupid comments you would be in alot better shape.

After you make yourself look like an idiot coming off the handle, and I prove you WRONG...this is the best you can come up with! You don't know me or my business...so who is making stupid comments?

DEEEERRRRRRRR!

This is what you posted yesterday:

I will have a post tomorrow proving that I am correct on what I said b4 about low volume spraying directly from the pa dept of ag. no further comment until then so your'e still welcome to talk trash until then I think it's funny because theres so much I could say to rip you apart at times and I keep my mouth shut.

So what did you find out?

Who's correct here now buddy!
Old 01-21-2008, 09:07 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

[QUOTE=rcreech;2109098]Thanks!

Exactly what I was thinking!

That is the point that I was trying to make, but PSUGEEK had to make a big deal of this and act like he know different!

All ODA (or your state) care about is AI used, not the amount of carrier. I would have thought that PSUGEEK could have figured that out, but for some reason he just wanted to let us know.

Last edited by PSUTURFGEEK; 01-21-2008 at 09:10 PM. Reason: idiot
Old 01-21-2008, 09:09 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

[QUOTE=rcreech;2109492]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUTURFGEEK View Post

After you make yourself look like an idiot coming off the handle, and I prove you WRONG...this is the best you can come up with! You don't know me or my business...so who is making stupid comments?

DEEEERRRRRRRR!

I will have a post tomorrow proving that I am correct on what I said b4 about low volume spraying directly from the pa dept of ag. no further comment until then so your'e still welcome to talk trash until then I think it's funny because theres so much I could say to rip you apart at times and I keep my mouth shut.

you just keep going don't you, now I know why so many people can't stand dealing with people like you on this site.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

[QUOTE=rcreech;2109492]
Quote:

DEEEERRRRRRRR!

Number one, I stick to what I said b4 the label doesn't actually show the correct rate for a magnum, number two, after talking to Pa dept of Ag which is one of the toughest in the country, The woman who covers this area said it really comes down to how technical they want to get when stopping someone, she said most of the time theres enough other problems with what the applicator is doing when stopped they wouldn't need to even get that technical.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:17 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

[QUOTE=PSUTURFGEEK;2109505]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcreech View Post

you just keep going don't you, now I know why so many people can't stand dealing with people like you on this site.
I am like the ENERGIZER bunny when I am right! I just keep going and going and going etc.

I have a lot of great friends on this site and talk to a lot of them routinely...but that isn't why I am on here! It is just a great benefit.

I am on here to LEARN and also to help others! If people leave this site "because of people like me" (whatever that means), that is up to them! What have I done wrong?

I see alot of people come and go on here, but the true addicted LS members always stick around.

Look back and see what this thread went bad!

Started with you buddy!

I just PM'd you back. You said you had a buddy at NuFarm that you were going to talk to about low volume apps with Three Way. What did he have to say? You still haven't said....
Old 01-21-2008, 09:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Your'e right, but the problem is you havn't shut your mouth since and you keep coming with negative comments,
Old 01-21-2008, 09:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

[QUOTE=rcreech;2109522]
Quote:

I am like the ENERGIZER bunny when I am right! I just keep going and going and going etc.

I have a lot of great friends on this site and talk to a lot of them routinely...but that isn't why I am on here! It is just a great benefit.

I am on here to LEARN and also to help others! If people leave this site "because of people like me" (whatever that means), that is up to them! What have I done wrong?

I see alot of people come and go on here, but the true addicted LS members always stick around.

Look back and see what this thread went bad!

Started with you buddy!

I just PM'd you back. You said you had a buddy at NuFarm that you were going to talk to about low volume apps with Three Way. What did he have to say? You still haven't said....
He said that's one of the reasons Lo volume products were created, due to the large amount of people using ride on type sprayers. I mean didn't you think at some point chemical companies would catch up with low volume apps or atleast try to, Three-way or the other hundreds of similar blends is a very old combo, not that theres anything wrong with that, but if you look at low volume chems, the 24d is usually alot higher thats all.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:06 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

This is over the top...way out of hand...and quite frankly in my opinion gotten just a little bit ridiculous! Actually....A lot ridiculous! It was not my intention for the comment in my post to cause things to escalate to this point.

Overall, I think it would be a great benefit to everyone if there was an ego check at the door! JMHO
Old 01-22-2008, 09:13 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted putnam View Post
This is over the top...way out of hand...and quite frankly in my opinion gotten just a little bit ridiculous! Actually....A lot ridiculous! It was not my intention for the comment in my post to cause things to escalate to this point.

Overall, I think it would be a great benefit to everyone if there was an ego check at the door! JMHO

Ted,

I totally agree and I would like to apologize to you and everyone else for this episode.

Trust me that none of this happended because of your post. He has attacked me and others before in the past, and it just ticked me off this time and I didn't know where to quit.

If you look at post #17 and #18 you will see the personal attacks that started this out of nowhere! Put yourself in my situation! I will try and handle these attacks better in the future, as I am sure they are not over!

Again I would like to apologize for dropping myself to this level, but sometimes your emotions just take hold!

Have a great one guys!

RC
Old 01-22-2008, 11:07 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

You must really be sorry considering youre whole self centered apology consisted of ripping me and saying it isn't over, what in the world is wrong with you, are you that insecure that a disagreemant on this site has brought you to this, You are truly pathetic. And I apoligize to everyone without knocking him and blaming anyone, the way it should be done.