Register free!

Old 02-07-2008, 08:32 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

what does a fertilizer schedule look like for oganics?

what would a fertilizer program look like for a program in North Georgia?
Old 02-08-2008, 03:28 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Call me at 651-295-8388 or pm me to discuss what you are doing now and what your clients expect. From that we can design a program to fit.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I have checked your website for an email address but can't find one. Do you have an email address that I can email you at? I also put in a branch application. The information you had about it is very vague so I am waiting for a response to hopefully understand what all is required in the process. I am starting a new business, I've never messed with organics before and am learning a lot from people like you. I would really like to start with organics but at this rate I may need to start with synthetics until I can learn more which from what I understand is the last thing I need to be doing. Right now I'm trying to find a basic program to start customers out on until I can determine what each lawn is going to need. Many people have said to start by applying compost and natural fertilizers to replenish the depleted soil with the proper microbes and bring back the proper organisms. Any help of understanding the process would be greatly appreciated. I live in Ga and organics is something just barely starting to take root here. There are only a few companies that only mention the idea and even they don't focus on it much.

Thank you,
Adam