Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 02-17-2008, 05:25 PM
LawnSite Member

Oase Pond Products

I have recently been installing alot of ponds using the Oase system.
I was using lots of Aquascape and Easy pro, along with Atlantic and some savio, but the Oase system is a whole different creature. Their pumps are some of the most energy efficient in the world. Has anybody else tried this system out on their ponds?
Old 02-18-2008, 11:46 AM
LawnSite Member

Hey Mike..............Well guess I missed you at the SD Koi Show. I saw you called when I got home. Hope you had a good time and don't know if you were there for Sunday or not, Eric Tripplet was there on Sunday. Ok..........back to thread.

Oase has some good pump, good warrenty and so forth. I find they work well in smaller water features and fountains. I rather use a different line for the larger systems (4000 gals and up) all in all they have a great line of products. As with any product you have to use it in the right application for any product to be effective.

Looking forward to seeing you at the CLCA in LA this coming week after next.
Las Vegas Koi Club
Cayman Island Koi Club
Old 02-19-2008, 07:57 AM
LawnSite Member

Thanks Mark
I am using lots of Oase Aquamax pumps, these pumps just don't give out! You can even run them out of water, and they continue to run. What are these things made of?
Old 06-17-2009, 01:29 AM
LawnSite Member

Oase Water trio

I love Oase products im looking at the Oase Water trio. Each individually controlled water jet pump is illuminated by individual white LED lighting, producing a stunning dancing water & light show at a touch of the supplied remote controller.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:02 AM
LawnSite Member

Water Fountain Technology

Tomorrow night, I am hosting the monthly CLCA event at my house, an the theme of the event is water fountain technology, where attendees will learn how to include cutting edge fountain technology into your project offerings. The world's largest manufacturer of pond and fountain products, OASE Living Water, is hosting this event.

The new technology coming out of Europe is like a dream come true. We now have the ability to bring a miniature version of the world famous Bellagio's dancing fountain into your client's back yard - complete with a remote control. The best part is that these systems are simply plug in and go! No more tedious set-ups.

The event will feature cutting edge water technology including remote controlled "mini fountains," mini LED lights, LED lights for large water features, DMX computer controlled fountains, low-voltage pumps and self cleaning pond filtration units.

Water has a thousand faces. Sometimes it shoots up high before splashing and bubbling, or sometimes it is totally still and gentle. As landscapers, we have learned to paint with plants. We can now do the same with water.