Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-20-2001, 11:40 PM
LawnSite Member

increase flyer response

Before anyone gets excited about me advertising here, This is an offer to sell at cost, I have a friend in the promotional ad business that I get a good deal (our market)
I can get your name in the home or business along with your flyer, the flyer will most likely get thrown away, but a pen will stay because they want it, and everytime they use it, it will remind them of how nice it would be to have your service. Each pen costs 30 cents with a minimum order of 300 units. They are just like the bic pens, exactly the same except they don't say bic on them, If you want the bic pen they are only 30.5 cents with a 500 min order.
I don't even have business cards, I buy alot of pens and have them imprinted with all of my business info and distribute these like business cards. Believe it or not, it is more effective at getting into potential clients minds. Most cards are thrown out because they don't need you right now, but when they need you they are looking for your card. Pens arn't thrown away so when they want you they will still have the pen and call YOU
I hope that this will be o.k. to post since I am selling at cost to help out fellow lawnsiters!
email me if you are interested
ejfehr@earthlink.net
jjfehr