Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 07:37 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

24% of member's comments

Today I checked back two pages regarding a specific member cuz I suspected he had been "tracking" my posts. Results: 24% of his posts were directed at me (personally) in a negative way. This seems like a high percentage considering the number of members who post on this site.

I also checked his percentage of negative vs positive posts overall. Results: 66% positive. 33% negative. This is way more negatives than what my friends post.

Thought you all might find this interesting. Is his behavior out of line? rscvp, thanks
Old 02-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

i do not know who you are referring to, (nor do I want to know), but consider it flattery. When anyone ever gave me a hard time, I looked at it this way. I felt flattered that I was able to captivate their interest that much to constantly pay attention to little ole me.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:55 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Donít let other people bother you. if I tell you what some people post about me, you wouldnít believe me. And at the end I was the one that got suspended.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:05 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Major & joes. Life's short anyways. I expect more members will respond too (hope so). Good thing, cuz there are a whole lot of good people on this (very fine) site.

Thanks to all in advance. God bless.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:11 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

American Lawn you must have alot of free time on your hands?
Old 02-21-2008, 09:02 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpel2004 View Post
American Lawn you must have alot of free time on your hands?
Wish I did. Why did you say this? Are you in support of "Americans" like this??? BTW I own a service with a customer base of over 3000. Next time, think twice before you "asume". My two cents worth.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MajorTom View Post
i do not know who you are referring to, (nor do I want to know), but consider it flattery. When anyone ever gave me a hard time, I looked at it this way. I felt flattered that I was able to captivate their interest that much to constantly pay attention to little ole me.
Very well put. This is how I view some of my "fans". They always seem to post in my threads that I have started and always complain about me trying to promote and sell my product. There are not very many really, but usually 1 in every thread.

We live in a very negative society these days. How you deal with it is what shapes you as a person.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanlawn View Post
Wish I did. Why did you say this? Are you in support of "Americans" like this??? BTW I own a service with a customer base of over 3000. Next time, think twice before you "asume". My two cents worth.
Perhaps if you lightened up, you wouldn't be bothered so much.

Maybe you need a vacation.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:02 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
I think he was referring to your posts per day average being higher than most---not saying that you are wasting your time in this particular thread.
(unless cpel2004 is your stalker).
Old 02-28-2008, 02:48 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Today I checked back two pages regarding a specific member cuz I suspected he had been "tracking" my posts. Results: 24% of his posts were directed at me (personally) in a negative way. This seems like a high percentage considering the number of members who post on this site.

I also checked his percentage of negative vs positive posts overall. Results: 66% positive. 33% negative. This is way more negatives than what my friends post.

Thought you all might find this interesting. Is his behavior out of line? rscvp, thanks
I will agree with you 100% that it is out of line. People here have nothing better to do than pick apart poeples posts. Not only that I have had people tell me my spelling was wrong... WTF who cares about spelling?? I have had people tell me to lighten up..... well if they don't like what I have to say don't read it right?? Let alone give me negative feed back.... Anyway I agree w/you.
John Deere Gator
Mowers, Trimmers, Trailers
Horses, Cats & Dog
No Help
Closed Thread