Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Moderator, Online Communities

Quantum Industries Inc………. Cattail Skidsteer Towable Tool Carrier

Quantum Industries Incorporated has released the Cattail Skidsteer Towable Tool Carrier System for sale through authorized North American construction, agricultural and rental equipment outlets. The Cattail System is specifically designed to utilize the standard quick attach arrangement on skid steer and track loader type compact equipment. The Cattail System represents the first viable method of towing various implements and attachments with skidloaders. By utilizing the skidloaders lift arms and hydraulic system, the Cattail literally quadruples the productivity of commonly used skidloaders.

Available with a wide variety of tow-type attachments including short and long cart frames, flat beds, dump boxes, log/pipe/rail transporters, water tanks, Category I three point hitch, 540 rpm power take off drives, single or dual axle and standard flat faced hydraulic coupler kits the Cattail System now provides the final link in compact equipment efficiency and profitability. “This unit changes the entire skid steer business. The whole model of where and how compact loaders are used is a lot different ----I’ve never seen anything so productive like this come along in years…..…I wouldn’t buy a utility or ag tractor if I could only use one end of it….and now that applies to my skid steer as well…..” states Kelly Schmidt, long time industry veteran.

The Cattail System basically allows one man, and one power source (the skidloader) to both load and transport virtually anything from asphalt to zoosterol, bricks to zinc . Many implements are better pulled than pushed. The Cattail System allows large increases in compact skidloader utilization, all for an exceptionally low investment dollar and a payback measured in weeks. The Cattail System virtually eliminates the need for site dumpers, tracked carriers, wheel loaders and utility vehicles.

For additional information, including an 8 page brochure and free DVD please log on to www.cattailinfo.com.