Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

View Poll Results: Do you believe in Golbal Warming?
Yes 24 32.88%
No 44 60.27%
On hot days 4 5.48%
On cold days 1 1.37%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2008, 03:47 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpond View Post
wow. Yes, absolutely it is happening. The effects? No one knows, but to argue with experts without proper research is stupid, and that's what is happening here. Glad to know that I get to compete against you guys for business, cause brains ain't what you got. It's not an argument anymore.
Experts, huh?
..."experts" bought & paid for by the left-wing liberal globalist affiliate nearest you!!

Not an argument anymore, you say?
The grand-pooh-bah of the whole man-made global warming kit-n-kabodddle, Mr. Al Gore, repeated over & over .... "the debate's over"
...."the debate's over"....in his propaganda-filled "An Inconvenient Truth".

Tell me...just WHEN did Al Gore debate ANYONE on this issue?!?

Last edited by Marcos; 10-07-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:08 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Yes 24 32.88%
No 44 60.27%

The almost 2:1 results of this (very small) poll, is just a microcosm of the larger picture:

The concept of "man-made" global warming is being shoved down the throats of the citizens of the world by those... whose primary end-goal is to redistribute the world's wealth more evenly among nations.

Fact Is:The overwhelming majority of people in this country DON'T believe man has anything to do with climate change!
Old 10-07-2008, 08:54 PM
LawnSite Member

global worming

The way I understand it..... all of the scientists involved in the United Nations environmental circuit are under an intellectual property agreement. Very few (if any) actually agree with the published findings the UN has issued on global climate change. But they are contractually limited from speaking out against it.
The UN can cut and chop any report by any scientist to fit any agenda. Cool huh?
In other news, there is a growing number of qualified (phd's and stuff) climatologists signing their name to a petition discrediting the very idea of man made climate problems. To sum it up, "anyone who believes that a man or any number of men can affect the will of mother nature is nothing but an arrogant ass"
Glad I could be a beacon of good news.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:14 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by godflesh View Post
"anyone who believes that a man or any number of men can affect the will of mother nature is nothing but an arrogant ass"
Yes, but anyone who fully believes that burning 5 billion gallons of petrol a day
would have absolutely no effect on the climate is a... what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Inc View Post
Logic and common sense tell me 5 billion people burning stuff will have an impact. Is this more of an impact then the earth can handle? That I cannot answer , and it seams the experts cannot seem to agree either.
Fair enough, and we may not have the facts straight, but that it has an impact I don't doubt.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:16 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsites View Post
Yes, but anyone who fully believes that burning 5 billion gallons of petrol a day
would have absolutely no effect on the climate is a... what?

Try to keep things in their proper perspective, Topsites!

Another eruption like the Earth experienced in 1883 from Kracatoa in Indonesia would make man's yearly CO2 output look like a TINY smoke bomb, going off right smack in the middle of a corn field.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:21 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I'm starting to believe with all the crazy weather we've had.
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 10-30-2008, 12:55 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

not at all.....
Old 10-30-2008, 04:17 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

People that believe in global warming, don't realize how old this earth is, and the up and down climate cycles it goes through, over thousands even millions of years.

We are simply going through a NORMAL climate changes, and we are soon due for an ice age!

Global Warming is a business that I should have started....I would be filthy rich just like Al Gore and his associates.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:44 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeScape View Post
People that believe in global warming, don't realize how old this earth is, and the up and down climate cycles it goes through, over thousands even millions of years.

We are simply going through a NORMAL climate changes, and we are soon due for an ice age!

Global Warming is a business that I should have started....I would be filthy rich just like Al Gore and his associates.
Yeah, but see, these people watch too much of the main stream news media. This "entertainment" industry has bought into this crap, so true or not, they are going to keep pushing it. So the people that use the main stream media as their news source are going to believe it. If they say it then it must be true. God forbid they go and do a little research for themselves.
The global warming crowd made the headlines when 1600 scientists signed a letter warning about the consequences of global warming. Wow, 1600. That sounds convincing, right. Well hold on.....17,000 scientists signed a petition saying their was no convincing evidence that greenhouse gases will disrupt the earth's climate. Have you heard that anywhere? Probably not. You need to view the main stream news media about the same as you would watching a WWE match on tv.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:47 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by landscaper22 View Post
You need to view the main stream news media about the same as you would watching a WWE match on tv.
Ain't that the truth!