Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 03-27-2008, 08:47 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin_73 View Post
yea i just noticed that too i only pay 10 bucks a ton for crush run 8 bucks for screenings i was more lookin for decortive stone river stone crushed brick mulch that kind of stuff and johnny i checked out the ontario landscape website not bad lot of good info id love to join but its impossible if you dont no anyone already in it
I'm sure theres someone around you thats already a member-think about suppliers too, both materials and equipment, they're generally great references. Give Landscape Ontario a call and explain your situtation-they may have a solution. Good luck.

Once you become a member, you'll get a monthly magazine sent to you, full of interesting industry articles and adds. Training, courses on numerous topics, certification, insurance discounts, BTW, the discounts available to members is huge, and as a bonus, your company is now recognized as being a member of the Trade Association. You can learn alot through the networks there. Its well worth the investment.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:29 PM
LawnSite Member

I dont want to upset you guys or rip you off.Im just starting in the business and notice some landscapers buy retail. I own a tri axle dump for many years now and have access to pits and quarries. If you need to haul it in bulk im here.Anyways guys good luck in 08
Old 03-27-2008, 05:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zam-silva View Post
I dont want to upset you guys or rip you off.Im just starting in the business and notice some landscapers buy retail. I own a tri axle dump for many years now and have access to pits and quarries. If you need to haul it in bulk im here.Anyways guys good luck in 08
Good luck in you new venture-Guess the fuel prices are killing you in the trucking biz. The supply biz is just as competitive as any other, and if you can get retail pricing from a trade customer-it may only be a one time deal when they're in a jam.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:17 PM
LawnSite Member

Can anybody recommend a supplier of triple mix in the Aurora/Newmarket area. We would be needing a few tri-axle loads.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:18 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Call Joe at Yard Source Landscape Supply, great guy, excellent service-416 891 0564. He's from Schomberg and delivers anywhere. Tell him you got his number from Mercuri-he'll treat you right.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:36 AM
LawnSite Member

Thanks, I'll give him a call.