Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 04-01-2008, 09:35 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenN'Clean View Post
And all of these people sought out to learn the english language, they because a legal citizen paid there debt to become a citizen, paid taxes,schooling,health care etc... The illegals here want to stay illegally. They don't want to be here legally or they would pursued the way toward citizenship. But they don't want to do that because it will take away all there freebies they get while being here illegally. If any of you break the law what happens to you? You get arrested pay hefty fines etc.. There was an illegal driving drunk a few months ago hit an oncoming car head on killing 2 young college students. The illegal had no license no insurance had drugs on him and was held in jail until he was deported free of charge while the families loss there children are stuck with higher insurance costs funeral expenses while this pr!ck was sent back home so he can cross back into our country to do it all again..... Now if that was a legal citizen he would have been charged and served 5-10 years in jail..
Perfect example. I'ld like to see someone refute this.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:08 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenN'Clean View Post
It can stop very easily if the govt would do there job and go after every employer that hires illegals. Put a stop to giving them jobs and the illegals will stop coming here.

I don't know what bank you deal with but there isn't a bank one I've went to that doesn't ask for a photo ID and your SS# to open up an account here. Personal or Business accounts. You can deposit a million or one dollar and they still want your SS# so they can keep track of you.
Easy BOA offers credit cards to illegals too. You can make an ID etc very easy.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:19 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

2 topics ..1 thread

My opinion on the ILLEGAL immigrants is the same as green 'n clean. If your here illegally they should be FORCED to become LEGAL by the rules in the book. I fthey won't do that .. KICK THEM THE HELL OUT!! IF you employ ILLEGALS you should be fined and you business name put in the paper as a contributor to the ILLEGAL alien problem. Also, these people are NOT "immigrants" they are illegal aliens and they are CRIMINALS!

It's really F@@ked up that an ILLEGAL can get approved for a mortgage on a house based on income. When my mother can not because her credit score is 25 pts. lower than it "NEEDS to be". I'm sure an ILLEGAL has GREAT credit. My mom works for the government and makes really good money.Our family has been here since before the revolution. This happened 3 days ago. but i digress.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:23 AM
LawnSite Member

Again, for like the 10th time people fail to see there are non-illegal's that can get the same benefits (free schooling,health care) no taxes (paid under table). Just look around…5 - 10 in jail for D&D?. More like 1 to 3 and be out sooner. Ha, don't get mad at the people who hire illegals, get made at the people that know they are here and do zero. It is called using an asset that is available. They want to work unlike most. Is it right nope, but most take jobs that now one wantes or for that low of pay. It is a double edge sword and a losing battle.
This thread is old news and way off track. Illegals are here, yup, They get free lots of things, yup. Welcome to life people. We non-illegal's could do the samething too, if you wanted. What they do is NO different then anyone here taking welfair,social security $$$$, living together (not married) to get free gov funds etc. Heck, I have seen people with free state aid for home heating oil living in a $800,000 Mc-mansion! While the guy living in the 150K home is paying for 100%. I have seen it.
Customers like price not quality. Look at China-mart. Case closed.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:43 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Man you are way off your rocker. You take examples that are 1 out of 100 and use that as your example of righting the wrong? So there are people here that take advantage of the system but you think those numbers come anywhere close to that of people sneaking here and living with 20 others in a one bedroom and waiting at a 7-11 for work for cash. I hate to profile here but you don't see alot of local "larry the cable guy" types in that crowd. If you don't think that illegals here are hurting our economy, than you need medication, seriously. They do jobs others won't? So where are those people? Unemployed and your paying for it!
Old 04-01-2008, 11:20 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley-D View Post
Man you are way off your rocker. You take examples that are 1 out of 100 and use that as your example of righting the wrong? So there are people here that take advantage of the system but you think those numbers come anywhere close to that of people sneaking here and living with 20 others in a one bedroom and waiting at a 7-11 for work for cash. I hate to profile here but you don't see alot of local "larry the cable guy" types in that crowd. If you don't think that illegals here are hurting our economy, than you need medication, seriously. They do jobs others won't? So where are those people? Unemployed and your paying for it!

So they are my examples, I do not say 1 out or 10 or hundred. Just what I see. I did not say I like it, just what I see.

I am not fighting anything is called, the way life works. I have seen it time and time again. And that means what? If you want to whine and complain on this site about nothing you can change, have at it. I live in Texas and the illegal issue is a worthless debate. As I stated before it is a double edge sword. Did you read that? Sure they are hurting the economy but don't blame the businesses that again, utilize this cheap service. It is no different then companies getting tax breaks but outsource 90% of the work too. Blame the gov since they know they are here etc. Look what happnes in CA with the whole illegal deal (working thingy). ZERO...They take jobs that some do not want. Yup, an example for ya. Some brick layer wants $18 and hour and "this and that" with a family (usually guy trying to get by). Joe illegal does it for $7 and is happy with $7 per hour. Again, if you want to melt your brain in the Texas sun for $7 have at it. The bricklayer, in this example I made is correct (for me), but that does not build a house too; Under time contrants etc...Or the brick guy could go on un-employment take the $$$, get some SS $$ too, have more kids and do it over and over..

So I am paying for it? Ya and? They again are doing nothing that anyone (you, me etc) can do. Called milking the system that non-illegal's can do. So now this is a NEW issue? This is about as worthless as whining about healthcare, gas prices etc. Yup, we can change it. Let me know how you workout on lowering taxes, healthcare etc. You go girl!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:58 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I think you need to "lighten up"

Listen to this....
Attached Files
File Type: wma juan.wma (1.54 MB, 15 views)
Old 04-01-2008, 02:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

the government doesn't want to get rid of illegals. its pretty obvious. illegal crimigrants keep the economy thriving by allowing a lot of ma and pa operations to keep small businesses,own homes, pay more taxes and charge a competetitve to low wage.

it also serves as a nice detractor from the real garbage going on in the world.

if the government wanted to get rid of illegals they could do it tomorrow and it doesnt involve rounding up and deporter 12-20 million illegals.

government agents now and for a long time can compare tax records and SS#'s of employees when they file. SS #'s dont match up, somethings fishy. investigate it, shouldnt take more than a few minutes per stop. fine the employers $10k per illegal say you'll be back in 2 months and fine them $10k per illegal PER DAY thats still working there.

cheaop labor keeps costs down. people here would probably complain less about increases in fert pricing if they could hire juanand rodrigo to work the plants for $3 an hour instead of some union workers for $70 an hour.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

We'll see how you feel when one of them runs over your mom with his el camino and drives off because he doesn't have a license. And without her paying the mortgage of the house that you live in the basement of, what will you do? Just kidding but it is sad that it won't change but some people think i should speak a different language to help communicate with some guy whose kids i'm putting through school. I wish key west was a different country, i would move there.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:07 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley-D View Post
We'll see how you feel when one of them runs over your mom with his el camino and drives off because he doesn't have a license. And without her paying the mortgage of the house that you live in the basement of, what will you do? Just kidding but it is sad that it won't change but some people think i should speak a different language to help communicate with some guy whose kids i'm putting through school. I wish key west was a different country, i would move there.

its not just that were NOT trying to get rid of them, we're actually INVITING them.

* i use caps to show RAGE!