Register free!

Old 03-31-2008, 05:51 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

I think it was a discussion on buckthorn stump removal but not sure if Garlon was mentioned. I should check the labeled for buck
Old 03-31-2008, 06:07 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Am I missing something?

"General Information and Mixing Instructions
For control of woody plants in rights-of-way, military bases, industrial sites and non-crop areas, use Garlon Ultra Herbicide in oil mixtures prepared and applied as described below. Use a diluent such as mineral oil or vegetable oil. Add Garlon Ultra Herbicide to the required amount of oil in the mixing tank and mix thoroughly. When mixing with oils commercially formulated for basal bark herbicide applications, read and follow the use directions and precautions on the product label prepared by the oilís manufacturer"
Old 03-31-2008, 06:52 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mngrassguy View Post
Am I missing something?

"General Information and Mixing Instructions
For control of woody plants in rights-of-way, military bases, industrial sites and non-crop areas, use Garlon Ultra Herbicide in oil mixtures prepared and applied as described below. Use a diluent such as mineral oil or vegetable oil. Add Garlon Ultra Herbicide to the required amount of oil in the mixing tank and mix thoroughly. When mixing with oils commercially formulated for basal bark herbicide applications, read and follow the use directions and precautions on the product label prepared by the oilís manufacturer"
There is no prohibition against using diesel as the diluent. Garlon is labeled for non-crop, non-agricultural areas. If the site is not in use to produce livestock, Garlon is allowed. Remedy is the identical product labeled for range and pasture use. In fact, the Remedy label specifies usage only in ag areas.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:16 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Sorry, I looked at the wrong label