Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-03-2001, 11:00 AM
LawnSite Member

Starting new business

Hi everyone, I want to start a comm. lawn business and dont have any Idea on how to get started. I am a Truck driver and gone away from home to long,and am tired of working for someone else. Would appreciate any input. Thanks
Old 12-03-2001, 01:01 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to Lawnsite - you've discovered a great source of information on just about any topic you could need help with.

That being said, I'm going to introduce you to an aspect of this site that you'll likely become very familiar with - the 'search' function.

There have been many,many people asking this very question, and have received lots of good advice. If you run a search in the forums for old threads, you'll find answers to most of your questions.

If, after you've searched those, you still haven't found what you're looking for, post a new thread asking your question.

Many of the folks here have answered the same questions several times, and it makes better use of their time and yours to search that way, plus, you'll likely get a better response once you can hone your questions to specific things you need help with.

Good luck with your search. Buy a couple reams of paper and some ink cartridges for your printer. I see a lot of thread printing in your future.....
Old 12-03-2001, 06:25 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks Stonehenge, Yeah I'am sure this question has been asked alot. Will try the search engine.