Register free!

Old 04-16-2008, 06:45 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Micromix applied with PG?

I'm wondering if it would be effective for me to apply a chelated micromix with the PG or is this something that would be better done with a tank and hose? I've never used my PG to apply anything except herbicides. Any advice appreciated!

"Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"- Thomas Edison, businessman/inventor
Old 04-16-2008, 09:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Ive done it with the older centris with micro mix and Green Flo and so on but I always took the filters out of my nozzles because one time I didn't and decided to take a break for a little while and when I went to start spraying again the screens in the nozzles were caked and clogged, it will dry fast.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:17 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks Turfgeek. That's good to know. I didn't think about that. I was more concerned about whether it would work as well due to the low volume aspect. As long as it gets watered in. I guess that's what matters. Thanks again.

"Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"- Thomas Edison, businessman/inventor