Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 05-27-2008, 05:00 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Millions

I would buy alot of Scags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I'd buy into a larger business and be the guy on the boat counting the money!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:58 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I would move to Hollywood and go green. Leed certified building, diesel trucks that run on veg oil, propane and veg oil mowers, organic hemp uniforms, all organic chemical operation, and charge a premium price for our green landscape services. Id call it Green Ups inc. "green from the ground up". I am suprised i have not already seen that. everything is going green, why not the industry that is supposed to be about the earth already. I am sure someone will do that, just a matter of time. Id have to hire a a hot chick to run it cause id be traveling the world with my family and friends for a year or two right off the rip with the lottery money
Old 07-21-2008, 03:00 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Lotto

First I can " not me". I would have a trust agreement created, then with in it pay off all debt, every thing. The little business I would pass on to a buddy of mine , along with my equipment. Then i would make a stop at the BMW dealer and pick up my new X5 SUV , White with a Chocolate interior. Then over to guitar center and pick up 2 custom Gibsons Guitars and some other toys. The over to Sam Ash to pick up all the rest of the equipment that i want, for my new band. Fund my nephews college education at Berklee College of Music. Then call 3 other people and tell them i am ready for lessons. I would do about 20 hrs a week in private lessons and any kind of a rock week or fantasy camp that came a long I would go too also.Now at this time I would be going too berklee music on line for some of their programs. So you see that when i winn the lawns became a ting of the past , as a matter of fact my first C/D out would be titled " no more lawns" title cut no more lawns to mow, your check bounced, no i don'nt hand weed, bushes your crazy.Pay up or else.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:17 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I would give my business to the first struggling LCO I saw, then I would buy about 200 acres somewhere in the mountains, facing a national forest, so the view never changes, build a nice little cabin, and spend half the yr there, and the other half here.

I would make sizable deposits to my 2 kids trust funds too.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:23 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

The sad thing is... a million dollars would destroy most people. Most people cannot even handle there own finances... much less a million dollars. The lottery is a voluntary tax for losers.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:57 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey, with all your new found wealth why not throw some the way of the Lawnsite sponsors....? We would be greatful!
Old 09-15-2008, 07:13 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Ummmmmmm..................... I'd buy LawnSite.com, and live the good life !!

Well, that may require more then the million, so I guess if I won a million ( which would be a million as this is tax free in Canada) I'd build a large shop, c/w indoor parking for 10-20 mow 'n go trucks, with a separate mechanics area, nice offices, and a printing area, as I'd need to start printing many more flyer's & Coupons, so may as well do it in house. Hire staff to increase sales, and build it into a great business, that I can sell for 10 million in a few years. Then after that, I'd buy a truckload of that fluid film stuff, and give it to the Canada lawn guys, as they won't send it to us. I'd even buy a new shovel for that french/jersy BG dude
Did I mention my private, blond, playmate secretary,?
Old 09-16-2008, 12:03 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Lotto

Well first off , when i do win I will not be wasting any more time being some eases yard dog,,,, nope not at all. Back in school out in Hollywood Ca. Finishing up my music interest. Then a nice house in a real gated community , with a guard also,,,and my own lawn dog to beat on Fridays,,,,,,,,,oooooooyea beating the dog on Fridays one of the many cuts of my newest C/D Titled no more lawns to cut.Now for my rides well lest see a black Z06 Corvette loaded,,,,,,,,,,, a nice ski boat tied rite up at the dock just off my house , yep that's rite unhooked and back at it " my house" and then just my pets too have around nothing steady as far as the opposite sex goes , na no time too waste, to much music too turn out. living the real life party like a rock star. behind the iron gate with no guest list at all, well nothing perament.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:55 PM
LawnSite Member

I would buy a couple liquor stores and become a recluse.