Register free!

Old 05-02-2008, 12:22 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfcobob View Post
If he had been using the Turfco 3000 he would not have had to blow off the sidewalk and drive. But, He would have to drive it rather than nap. Unit does a great job of keeping fert off walks and drives.
To Libertylandscaping, they are out there. Turfco is shipping every week to somewhere but, we are asking customers to keep it low key for just a bit longer. We have our reasons. You can send me a phone number and I will call.
Turfco Bob
Dont you think that you may be losing sales, people that might have held out for your unit, but instead you are not putting it out there and guys buy other machines instead of yours. Im not one to like losing sales, why would you?
1-Z-Spray Int
1-T-3000
1-Permagreen Mag
4-backpackmistblowers
1-Four Wheeler with 50ft air blast mist sprayer
1-F-250 4x4 supercab p/u
1-E-250 van w-enclosed trailer
1-E-150 van
2-landscape trailers
a ton of backpack sprayers
Old 05-02-2008, 01:54 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Very good point, just bought a few of the new Magnums with the spyker hopper and gears, awesome machine.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:00 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Green View Post
All I can say is, Amen...
Are you wearing a Victorino jersey in your avatar?
Old 05-02-2008, 05:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyLawn View Post
Are you wearing a Victorino jersey in your avatar?
Haha, no. It is actually the number 9 with my last name on it. Phillies fan I presume?
Old 05-02-2008, 07:35 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Green View Post
Haha, no. It is actually the number 9 with my last name on it. Phillies fan I presume?
Yes sir....Hopefully the best April in years leads to some more winning.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:23 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Turfco T3000

sprayboy -- sorry if I was sarcastic on my above response, but I wanted to make my point. Turfco Bob & I are pushing TURFCO to bump up the date when pics, etc. can be published We'll see, but this will happen soon -- no matter what. (hopefully sooner than later). The price is $8495.00. IMO the T3000 outperforms any other ride-on. Great spread patterns (more than one spread width to choose from) and very fine spray patterns (also more than one to chose from). Plenty of spray to kill even the hard-to-kill weeds. All this on one unit, and it's fast, versatile, and accurate. It's the best unit we have ever tried. Creeping Charlie...no prob. And this unit is fast (I already said that). Lots of horsepower too (actually more than enough). Takes hills like they weren't even there.

Previously I ran a PG every day. Now I wonder what they are good for. Z-Spray units too. I have tried PG Ultras & Magnums as well as Z-Spray Max & Junior. They do not compare. Nice thing about the PG units is you can haul them on a carrier rack, but they suck in many other ways. Same with Z-Spray units...cumbersome, and they won't ride on a pickup carrier rack safely....not to mention their "traction on hill problems".

TURFCO's "T3000" is perfect for large properties as well as small lawns (I've used it on 4000 sq ft lawns as well as 365,000 sq ft properties so far). I haul it on a carrier rack behind my 3/4 ton GMC pickup truck. Ease of use, accuracy, reliability, durability -- oh yah. Plus, you can run it all day long without refilling the gas tank.

I hope the above gives some detail without giving out too much info until TURFCO "lets it all out" soon. BTW a LCO in our state will be demoing our unit this weekend (currently has a Z-Spray).

Thanks all, M.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:19 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I just hope for your sake they are paying you well for that infomercial, it's actually almost sadly funny and scary all at once. Hey man I hope this machine is what finally gets you where you need to be but as for the rest of us we will be fine. No offense I've just had really bad experiences with Turfco aerators while working as a technical advisor for a national lawn care company, just not a pleasant experience I'll leave it at that.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:42 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Is there a demo available in PA? I'd like to check this thing out.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:10 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyLawn View Post
Is there a demo available in PA? I'd like to check this thing out.
Natty, the closet unit you have is me in Dover, Delaware. I am here in the office and at the showroom all weekend if you want to come down and give it a shot. We have a tree farms and lawns right here at our Garden center that you can try it out on. PM if you are interested.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:12 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUTURFGEEK View Post
I just hope for your sake they are paying you well for that infomercial, it's actually almost sadly funny and scary all at once. Hey man I hope this machine is what finally gets you where you need to be but as for the rest of us we will be fine. No offense I've just had really bad experiences with Turfco aerators while working as a technical advisor for a national lawn care company, just not a pleasant experience I'll leave it at that.
I am sending an open invitation to you as well, to make you a believer. PM if you would like to arrange to meet. Take care Turfgeek.