Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-07-2008, 12:56 PM
LawnSite Member

Better Outdoor Products Quick Financing!!

Better is pleased to offer the fastest and easiest financing plan in the business. You can finance your Quick Mower in minutes with our online application and instant approval. Once approved, your purchase will be applied to your account and you will receive a Better Outdoor Products credit card in the mail with the purchase already applied. You can then use your card to purchase parts, accessories or more mowers.

Read all of the details here.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:52 PM
LawnSite Member

^^^^^^^^^^Bump
Old 05-07-2008, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Bump for a great product
Old 05-08-2008, 07:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Bumpity-bump
Old 05-09-2008, 09:38 AM
LawnSite Member

From the Government's Social Security web site:

" You should be very careful about sharing your number and card to protect against misuse of your number. Giving your number is voluntary even when you are asked for the number directly. If requested, you should ask:

* Why your number is needed;
* How your number will be used;
* What happens if you refuse; and
* What law requires you to give your number.

The answers to these questions can help you decide if you want to give your Social Security number. The decision is yours."

SS#'s are often involved in identity theft. Is there an option other than the SS# that a potential customer can use to take advantage of the Quick offer?
Old 05-09-2008, 10:43 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

tip:

Our system is the first of its type for any company in any industry. We've had it under development (we did much of the programming in-house) for nearly a year with one of the World's largest and most respected consumer finance companies. It's the first-ever application of a totally paperless, online, instant finance program to be employed. B2C on steroids.

I appreciate what you're saying about sensitive info (I tend to be a pretty "private guy myself!). But whether it be online, over the phone or sitting across the desk, one has to provide sufficient information to establish credit worthiness. The system functions between two highly encrypted secure servers. It's about as safe as anything you're likely to encounter in terms of online transactions.

Our system is very easy-to-use and it provides our customers with a credit answer in just a few seconds. The programs are at competitive rates (6 months Same as Cash, 9.9% @24 or 10.9% @36). It also establishes an Open Line of Credit for our Owners, allowing them to buy parts, accessories, add a mower, etc., and finance the purchase instantly with no hassle. We tested the system on ourselves before offering it to the public. I had a $5000 credit-line in about 10 seconds!

Have a good weekend all!
Old 05-09-2008, 11:05 AM
LawnSite Member

Gary -

Thanks for the reply. I routinely trust online financial exchanges - I just wanted to point out that an SS# is valued by ID thieves. If your system is like other BOP endeavors it will undoubtedly work very well, and I expect that it will be secure. I might even try it myself when I decide that it's time to buy (still thinking about end-of-season sales, and the prospect of a Quick Dual Hydro...).
Old 05-14-2008, 11:31 PM
LawnSite Member

Despite my earlier post, I ordered my Quick 44 Ninja today using the new Quick Online Financing. Nearly painless process and almost instant approval (it did take a few seconds...). 6 months same-as-cash is a great deal, as is the free freight shipping offer. I hope it ships soon!

Thanks BOP. I look forward to being a member of the family.