Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-20-2008, 10:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Cleaned me out

On the night of May 12 I droped off my equipment around 9:OO p.m. after working on it for a cupple of hours so it would be ready for the next day. At around 9:00a.m. on May 13 I got a call asking if I had taken my trailer because the gate had been cut. which of course I did not have it. Them *%^$&$#* cleaned me out. It was around $20,000.00 All I own now is a shovel and a rake they did not take that because it was still in the back of my truck. And of course the insurance company is trying to stick it to me saying that I had $15,000.00 in coverage, but they will only give me up to $500.00 per item lost. So if any one in the Tallahassee, FL area is thinking of selling some equipment or getting out completely let me know.
If any one is interested I can post what was stolen with descriptions and serial numbers.
Any information is help full, these SOB'S are taking food out of my babies mouths.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scagguy View Post
I have signs on my trailers that says...."Attention thieves..you steal, you die. Any questions"? So far so good. No one has attempted to take my equipment since I bolted those signs on the trailers.
where did you get them