Register free!

Old 05-10-2008, 09:03 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

embarased

Well guys what your most embarrassing moment on a job. Had to call an early day today. Today i put one leg up to climb into the back of the truck all while talking to my customers wife, ripped my dickies green pants right up my arse, of course im wearing my tighty whities so she saw everything ass down to my boys. She offered to lend me a pair of her husbands sweats, i declined and said im going home, it can happen to anyone
1-Z-Spray Int
1-T-3000
1-Permagreen Mag
4-backpackmistblowers
1-Four Wheeler with 50ft air blast mist sprayer
1-F-250 4x4 supercab p/u
1-E-250 van w-enclosed trailer
1-E-150 van
2-landscape trailers
a ton of backpack sprayers
Old 05-10-2008, 11:29 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

42 people looked at this, and none of you have had a embarassing experience
1-Z-Spray Int
1-T-3000
1-Permagreen Mag
4-backpackmistblowers
1-Four Wheeler with 50ft air blast mist sprayer
1-F-250 4x4 supercab p/u
1-E-250 van w-enclosed trailer
1-E-150 van
2-landscape trailers
a ton of backpack sprayers
Old 05-10-2008, 11:35 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

We have but am not sure that we can top that one. I am sorry that happened to you
Old 05-11-2008, 12:10 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

As a professional courtesy, I always knocked on every door to announce my presence. One day I was training a new hire & happened upon a place I'd serviced for several years without ever finding anyone at home. It was a very remote property fully surrounded by trees. Well...I had to pee real bad so without any hesitation, answered the call of nature in a mulched bed right next to the truck.

In a deep semi-muffled tone, I heard the mister cough. He was right behind me.

It might have been very awkward but he waited for me to finish before complimenting my attention to detail on his grounds.

The new-hire had seen the whole thing & got all the mileage he could out of it when we returned to the branch. LOL

Last edited by tremor; 05-11-2008 at 12:11 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-11-2008, 01:08 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremor View Post
As a professional courtesy, I always knocked on every door to announce my presence. One day I was training a new hire & happened upon a place I'd serviced for several years without ever finding anyone at home. It was a very remote property fully surrounded by trees. Well...I had to pee real bad so without any hesitation, answered the call of nature in a mulched bed right next to the truck.

In a deep semi-muffled tone, I heard the mister cough. He was right behind me.

It might have been very awkward but he waited for me to finish before complimenting my attention to detail on his grounds.

The new-hire had seen the whole thing & got all the mileage he could out of it when we returned to the branch. LOL
Similar experience here...only I was releiving myself up against the house in a thick stand of Photinias. Mr. Homeowner looked down on me from an upstairs window, waited till I was done then asked "You feel better now? I said " Yes sir, I sure do!" He chuckled and I apologized. Rattled me so much when he spoke up, I nearly got caught in the zipper!

"Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"- Thomas Edison, businessman/inventor
Old 05-11-2008, 02:31 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I was walking around a home , spaying for bugs and passed a window and saw a old naked lady on her back on her bed , knees up in the air and spread wide.
She saw me and I looked at her .

No problem , she and the hubby was laughing a bit later and I was relieved.
Never saw what she had in her hand , though
Old 05-11-2008, 02:44 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizPestWeed View Post
I was walking around a home , spaying for bugs and passed a window and saw a old naked lady on her back on her bed , knees up in the air and spread wide.
She saw me and I looked at her .

No problem , she and the hubby was laughing a bit later and I was relieved.
Never saw what she had in her hand , though

Dude That totaly blows.........sorry

Dam if their was ever a reason NOT to look into customers windows when working then this would be it.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:59 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Customer asked me to identify a plant, cought me off guard. I was, oh that is a, ah very common ah.... oh dam.....

Been a full service high capacity landscape contractor for decades for some reason the word Holly coulden't come out of my mouth. I much rather have ripped my pants than go through that still bothers me total brain fart on that one.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:40 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

About four years ago .boss and his wife were acting a little strange one morning when they told me to go spray one of their call on demand ,original customers.So its about july ,so mix a small batch and head out to her house .I bang on the door .and out comes a 90 year old ,topless gal . She was giggling like a school girl . I was wandering why they were acting so weird .
Old 05-11-2008, 05:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillwater View Post
Customer asked me to identify a plant, cought me off guard. I was, oh that is a, ah very common ah.... oh dam.....

Been a full service high capacity landscape contractor for decades for some reason the word Holly coulden't come out of my mouth. I much rather have ripped my pants than go through that still bothers me total brain fart on that one.
That one happens to me too.

Of course you always either remember as soon as you start talking about something else of when you get back in the truck.

Having to discuss "fairy ring" with a homosexual who had never heard of it was pretty uncomfortable.