Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 06-01-2008, 06:00 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tscape View Post
Hey, if you have one and love it so much, then post a picture of it.

And I'll take it easy on the guy when he quits bashing the Z-spray with unfounded BS, like it isn't good on hills or smaller properties. It is. In my mind the Z-spray is already everything he is saying this T3000 space modulator is.
I agree, I put my z-max on hill yesterday that I could barely put a push spreader on and the pg wanted to tip over.

I think we may be at the point of "put up or shutup" " show us the pix and info or stop talkin about it"

if its out in the field and they are doing everything they can to keep up with production then it should NOT be a huge secret anymore
Old 06-01-2008, 09:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

As I said before I think the mystery machine is a big joke. I think they are embarrassed to show it. Maybe a copy of another unit?

Sounds like a fat chic or a moped, fun to ride as long as your friends don't see you.

I love my z-max and can operate it very easy, kill weeds, spread fert evenly, operate with one hand, cleans easy, very low maintenance, very depandable..................Get the point?
Old 06-01-2008, 09:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FdLLawnMan View Post
Man you guys, take it easy on Larry. I also have a T3000 and love it. Don't blame us for promoting a product that we like. I know, the timing could be better for introduction of the unit and the hype from Larry sometimes seems unbelievable, but everything he says is pretty much on target. He is not a commissioned salesman as stated in this posting somewhere. Use what you like, but if you ever get a chance to try a T3000 please do so with an open mind, I really think you would like.
Then tell us why they aren't advertising it with some concrete evidence.

The Sasquatch of turf equipment.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I love my T3000...

I also love watching all you childish charlatans *****, moan, and complain because you can't pick up a phone. You are so angry at TURFCO for their marketing plan but last time I checked, their company is far more successful than your rinky-dink lawn operation. If anyone needs to put up or shut up it's all of you who get so angry. This is a free open board to the public. People on here can say what they want (just like I am doing). Larry is just exercising his right to peacefully spread the word about something he likes and has found to work for him. It'll be open to pictures in a few weeks and then you can all see it and say what you want about it just based on a picture that you all have asked for, for so long. I am sure a single picture will make you an expert on whether or not it is a great piece of equipment.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:13 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Green View Post
I love my T3000...

I also love watching all you childish charlatans *****, moan, and complain because you can't pick up a phone. You are so angry at TURFCO for their marketing plan but last time I checked, their company is far more successful than your rinky-dink lawn operation. If anyone needs to put up or shut up it's all of you who get so angry. This is a free open board to the public. People on here can say what they want (just like I am doing). Larry is just exercising his right to peacefully spread the word about something he likes and has found to work for him. It'll be open to pictures in a few weeks and then you can all see it and say what you want about it just based on a picture that you all have asked for, for so long. I am sure a single picture will make you an expert on whether or not it is a great piece of equipment.
Extremely well said Real Green. I couldn't agree more.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:17 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrashears View Post
Then tell us why they aren't advertising it with some concrete evidence.

The Sasquatch of turf equipment.
Actually... There's some really good evidence to prove that Sasquatch creatures ARE extant, but that argument is for another time and place. I'll just tell you that after doing a lot of research into both Sasquatch and the Turfco 3000, I believe in both.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:14 PM
LawnSite Member

I have a Z-Max, it's great for sports fields. I can pound out a few arces of fert in no time. I 've been having trouble in over applying chems? I have the lavendar tips, run at 40psi and 5mph. I also have a foamer for bigger areas. Anyone with any suggestions or experience with this problem? I run at 2800 rpm, I think I'm loosing when I start out a pass. Takes a little bit to get to 5 mph. I have calibrated on shorter runs, but I'm still over applying?
Old 06-02-2008, 04:09 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athletic field View Post
I have a Z-Max, it's great for sports fields. I can pound out a few arces of fert in no time. I 've been having trouble in over applying chems? I have the lavendar tips, run at 40psi and 5mph. I also have a foamer for bigger areas. Anyone with any suggestions or experience with this problem? I run at 2800 rpm, I think I'm loosing when I start out a pass. Takes a little bit to get to 5 mph. I have calibrated on shorter runs, but I'm still over applying?
I run mine at 3100 rpm, 5 mph, and have the pressure set at 30 psi.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:45 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

what's your problem?

I merely replied to a member's question. Then you (and others) took it upon yourselves to start badmouthing something you know nothing at all about.

Please read lawnsite rule number 20: "If you have never owned or used (at great length) a product offered by one of the sponsors, you are not permitted to comment on the value, validity, or effectiveness of these products or services."

Question: Do you operate your z-spray on slopes up to 50 degrees (or more)? If not, then I also say "put up or shut up". BTW you will need an angle protractor meter to verify this, but I'm sure you already knew this

When I buy a truck or a car or even a paintball gun, I demo one first. I never base my buying decision on "a picture"....duh

You ask us to shut up about the machine we like, but you exclude yourself.........this is not logical.

"Huge secret"??? What rock do you live under? If you need money to buy a telephone, I'll donate five bucks toward your cause so you can call TURFCO for a FREE demonstration. Anyone who wants to see our "secret" T3000 is more than welcome to ride with us an entire day so you can see what this machine can do.

Sorry, but we had to jump in -- hope nobody gets mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turf hokie View Post
I agree, I put my z-max on hill yesterday that I could barely put a push spreader on and the pg wanted to tip over.

I think we may be at the point of "put up or shutup" " show us the pix and info or stop talkin about it"

if its out in the field and they are doing everything they can to keep up with production then it should NOT be a huge secret anymore
Old 06-02-2008, 07:52 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I am with you Mason and Larry,
You have the experience in lawn care and with Permagreens. So glad 3000 works as advertised. Can't wait to see the pictures though. Any chance you can get video?