Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-26-2009, 08:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

is that a belvidere account?..... if so i meant to tell you that i saw RJG at turf depot today cause my walker's ignition plug came undone some how i felt like an idiot taken it back hahaha oh well still love the mower.... when are we gonna race hahaha. btw im gonna need to see some certifications for running that asv
Old 08-26-2009, 08:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakhillslandscaping View Post
is that a belvidere account?..... if so i meant to tell you that i saw RJG at turf depot today cause my walker's ignition plug came undone some how i felt like an idiot taken it back hahaha oh well still love the mower.... when are we gonna race hahaha. btw im gonna need to see some certifications for running that asv
go **** your self ok

got certfiyed i in cast landscape lighting betcah 200 you dont know the going rate for a fixture and how to install it propley

and ******* poison ivy o no i was covered in it and almost dead from it but i got it again not so bad but im not affarid of it and all lawnsite is is big babies so grow the **** up and stop harashing me if you want to play this game then guess what tag am out go ffffffuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk yourself
Old 08-26-2009, 08:54 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

2 brothas....

Get back, get back.... get back to where you once belong

haahahah.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:59 PM
LawnSite Member

Joel I'd cut it out before you get Micah's thread shut down. If you got nothing good or constructive to add then keep your comments to yourself.

Advanced Lawn Care

Serving Southern New Hampshire and Northern Mass.
"We are your full service landscape company"
Old 08-27-2009, 08:27 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

yeah man we are just playin around. and there is no market for landscape lighting up here thats why i never really cared for it
Old 08-27-2009, 10:06 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

there is a market just gotta know how to sell it everyones for example did you know that landscape lighting is not only beautfull and adds value to the house but its adds saftey and sercerty

and the reason i get mad bc everyday you guys always attack me and harras me enough is enough yes i cant spell thankyou i really dont care but when i do propsels and i tripple check spelling and puntction and etc and one cerfactions did you ever stop and really think why i keep saying it no you all laugh

cerfactions are key to what i say there are way too many lcos out there and it needs to be controled so i get all my cerfactions ill stand from the local wacko with a 21 and a little pos truck thats why i keep saying it if you dont want to become a tru landscaper then dont get cerftied and step back let the pros do the job

for example why do construction contractors all have lics same with elerctrains, plumbers, steelworkers, gas fitters, fire supersion guys so why not landscaping
Old 08-27-2009, 01:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I believe Joel and 2 brothers attended the same school.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelbouch View Post
there is a market just gotta know how to sell it everyones for example did you know that landscape lighting is not only beautfull and adds value to the house but its adds saftey and sercerty

and the reason i get mad bc everyday you guys always attack me and harras me enough is enough yes i cant spell thankyou i really dont care but when i do propsels and i tripple check spelling and puntction and etc and one cerfactions did you ever stop and really think why i keep saying it no you all laugh

cerfactions are key to what i say there are way too many lcos out there and it needs to be controled so i get all my cerfactions ill stand from the local wacko with a 21 and a little pos truck thats why i keep saying it if you dont want to become a tru landscaper then dont get cerftied and step back let the pros do the job

for example why do construction contractors all have lics same with elerctrains, plumbers, steelworkers, gas fitters, fire supersion guys so why not landscaping
I agree, they dont make mow, blow, and go licenses. so in order for a landscaper to be legitimate he should pursue classes and certifications in his field. pos trucks squatting to the street with a midevil era toro wb and 2by 4 weed eater racks are hilarious but dont exactly glorify what we do for a living.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:28 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.L.Co View Post
I agree, they dont make mow, blow, and go licenses. so in order for a landscaper to be legitimate he should pursue classes and certifications in his field. pos trucks squatting to the street with a midevil era toro wb and 2by 4 weed eater racks are hilarious but dont exactly glorify what we do for a living.
im partial to that. i believe that your work should be the only thing you need to show. however certain things need certification such as pesticide and fertilizer application. but most other certs are just there for people to make money. sure they are great on a resume but so are pictures of your work. if you are commited to a higher standard of work then the jo shmo landscaper and your pricing is correct and your a good sales man and you are professional you will go far in this industry. no one is ever gonna beat the kid down the street that is cutting grass 20 bucks, it aint gonna happen thats why you need to be good at what you do. i learned a long time ago its "be good, get good or give up" and i stand by that in everything i do . people need to kno what they can and cannot do. if you have the slightest inkling on how to do something that doesnt make you an expert. think about the whole test scenario you need to study a book and repeat what you memorized in the book onto a piece of paper, the best tests are the practical kind it. because bill gates could take a written test to be a fire man and pass with a 100 but i sure as hell wouldnt want him rescuing me from a 4th story burning building.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakhillslandscaping View Post
im partial to that. i believe that your work should be the only thing you need to show. however certain things need certification such as pesticide and fertilizer application. but most other certs are just there for people to make money. sure they are great on a resume but so are pictures of your work. if you are commited to a higher standard of work then the jo shmo landscaper and your pricing is correct and your a good sales man and you are professional you will go far in this industry. no one is ever gonna beat the kid down the street that is cutting grass 20 bucks, it aint gonna happen thats why you need to be good at what you do. i learned a long time ago its "be good, get good or give up" and i stand by that in everything i do . people need to kno what they can and cannot do. if you have the slightest inkling on how to do something that doesnt make you an expert. think about the whole test scenario you need to study a book and repeat what you memorized in the book onto a piece of paper, the best tests are the practical kind it. because bill gates could take a written test to be a fire man and pass with a 100 but i sure as hell wouldnt want him rescuing me from a 4th story burning building.
very good point indeed, the certification doesn't necessarily make you good at what you do.If the most prestigious over qualified chef in the world makes gross food whats all his "paper achievements worth?" nothing. and i wouldn't know what to do if bill gates came to rescue me hahaha