Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-03-2002, 06:56 PM

Proposal / Estimate Templates Offered Starting 1/4/02

Proposal / Estimate Templates with Cover Letter

Hello everyone... I wanted to let everyone know that we are going to be offering a new template starting this evening or tomorrow. You will see it in the LawnSite.com Store. We were working on the contract templates and as most of you know things went very slow. We were having time issues and then legal issues due to the different interpretations of the law in each state (and country). What we have put together is a proposal / estimate template that is accompanied by a cover letter. The proposal template is about 8 pages long and geared primarily towards maintenance - more specifically for commercial properties. However, it can easily be used for residential properties as well. It lays out everything with description and price. It is an eye-opener for a property manager. It covers everything from mowing, to fertilization, to aeration, to bed maintenance, to mulching, to tree and shrub programs, to seasonal color programs, and much more. And, like the letters it comes in word format so you can easily make changes and additions and transport anything you already have or want to use (letterheads, etc...). On top of the proposal, there is an excellent cover letter that goes with the proposal - another real eye-opener. Explains why you are different and gives a professional, organized impression - a must as you all know. Chuck and I discussed the price, and we agreed that keeping the price low (just like the 20 letter templates $27.95) will make it easy for anyone to purchase. The price is originally $39.95 but we are offering at LawnSite.com for only $29.95. If you intend on bidding on new accounts this year this proposal will make your life a lot easier and make your company a lot more attractive to prospects. This type of professional presentation allows your clients and prospects to look past price. If anyone has any questions, post them here or e-mail me any time at LawnCareSuccess@aol.com. Chuck will be posting a reminder some time this evening or tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

Sean Adams

Last edited by Sean Adams; 01-03-2002 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-03-2002, 07:30 PM
LawnSite Member

THAT STINKS I JUST PURCHASED THE OLD ONE YESTERDAY. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET UPDATED WITH OUT PAYING FULL PRICE?
Old 01-03-2002, 08:02 PM

When you say the "old one" I assume you are referring to the 20 Direct Mail letter Templates. This template is altogether different. It is a proposal template. E-mail me and let me know specifically what you ordered and we'll take care of it. Remember, the letter templates are priced at $27.95 and the proposal template is priced on LawnSite at $29.95 - normally priced at $39.95. Just for ordering at LawnSite everyone will be receiving $10 off.

Sean Adams
Old 01-03-2002, 11:07 PM

Just received about 6 e-mails asking the same question about this proposal template. The question was can this be used for residential accounts, and the answer is yes - without a doubt. Some things would need changed just a little, but the idea is there, it is descriptive, and a home owner would probably be even more impressed because commercial property managers see a lot of bids on a regular basis from many different types of contractors (plumbers, painters, etc...), whereas a home owner would never see something as professional and as easy to decipher as this proposal.
Old 01-06-2002, 01:05 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Did these make it up yet?? I am new to the site and it would not suprise me if I am missing where they are located.

jf
Old 01-06-2002, 04:21 AM

Yes, if you go to the LawnSite.com store you will find the Proposal Template order option. We just haven't put up a description yet - hopefully tomorrow.

Sean Adams