Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-18-2008, 01:40 PM
LawnSite Member

Need some help with chemicals

I have a house to do on Friday and I can use some guidance. The decks are pressure treated and have not been stained so I plan on using SH at about 12%. The fence has some type of stain on it so I'm wondering what is a good brand of stripper and brightener to use? There is stucco on the house. I was thinking SH and low pressure just like on vinyl, but, I'm not certain. Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Brian
Old 06-18-2008, 11:03 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoor Essentials View Post
I have a house to do on Friday and I can use some guidance. The decks are pressure treated and have not been stained so I plan on using SH at about 12%. The fence has some type of stain on it so I'm wondering what is a good brand of stripper and brightener to use? There is stucco on the house. I was thinking SH and low pressure just like on vinyl, but, I'm not certain. Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Brian
Not sure I understand your post. Are you saying that you are going to use SH at 12% on the fence or that you are going to downstream SH at 12%?
Simple Cherry and SH should work on stucco with a chem pump to apply it.
Echo PAS-265 Power-heads with Trimmer, Edger, Hedge Clipper, ProSweep and Power Pruner attachments
Shindaiwa EB-802RT, Echo PB-755T & PB-265L Backpack Blowers
Various backup equipment (Poulan Pro, Toro, Troy Bilt, etc...)
Professional pressure washing equipment.
Amsoil synthetic oil and E3 spark plugs for all engines...
Old 06-19-2008, 12:28 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoor Essentials View Post

Cheers,
Brian
You have a house to do for a customer on Friday. A customer that is hiring you, and trusting that you know what your doing, yet you scheduled the job without having a clue on what your doing, and what you will do it with?
My suggestion would be to call the customer and cancel the appointment. They probably deserve a little better than that. Not trying to be harsh, but it isn't right to offer a service to someone without knowing what you're doing.
Usually, most people learn a trade, then sell the trade, not the other way around.
Pressure Washing Houses Jacksonville
Soft Roof Cleaning in Jacksonville