Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 07-18-2008, 12:03 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

did the customer order it with the landscape job? Once material is purchased and delivered to a job, the client owns it.

If the client doesn't like, I'll glady go get another product for them, but change orders cost money... It will cost them to remove the stone they don't like, it will cost them to dump the material which cannot be resold, it will cost them to purchase new material and it will cost them to lay down the new material.

now i will say if its a 10K install and they don't a like couple tons of stone, I might eat some of it, but I'd be hard pressed to eat all of it. 125 a ton, that 250, plus markup, and labor, youa re looking at $900 bucks. plus the labor to remove, another 180 or so, 50 bucks to dump in a landfil, and another 900 bucks to purchase and lay new stone.

If they want another product and you agree, I would bring about a 5gallon bucket of the stuff over before I purchased another two tons.

so they want you to eat $250 in purchase, and 3-4 labor hours?, plus they want you buy another $250, and another 3-4 hours....