Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-24-2008, 11:41 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

We are giving away 5 free Customized Sure Shot Sprayers!

Okay, here is the situation. We have several Sure Shot sprayers left in stock, complete with custom tip and guard, which we were selling on our website for $150 delivered.

They are quality pieces of equipment, but we received some complaints about their effectiveness at spraying Fluid Film. We decided to discontinue selling them because of the high cost to our customers, and our desire to provide nothing short of excellence. We now have them sitting around collecting dust. They are still a great alternative when air hook-up or electrical cords are a problem.

So, we are going to run a second contest parallel with the first. Remember, for a shot to win a full case of regular sized aerosol cans, just start a thread concerning Fluid Film (Be creative), and get the most responses by May 23rd to win. Here is a link for full instructions.

To win a Sure Shot sprayer with custom guard and tip, describe in this thread in 200 words or less what you use Fluid Film bulk for, how you are applying it now, and why you feel you should win one.

Also, post a pic using Fluid Film bulk on your equipment. Weíd love to see a Fluid Film sticker in the pic, so if you need one, just PM me and Iíll mail one out for free.

The top five testimonials with pics will win a Customized Sure Shot Sprayer, and their winning entries will also be posted on our website. Contest begins today and ends on June 15, 2008.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:48 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

This is a great idea..... but, i dont have any bulk
Old 04-24-2008, 11:52 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Buy some, my friend, and take your shot.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Dano50 i recieved the free sample you sent me(Thank you) and i love the product i was using it on "everything", and i like the smell too its not a chemical nasty stinky like others i have used(BTW im not a crack head paint sniffer) so people dont take that the wrong way about me liking the smell of Fluid Film.
I wanted to ask where did you besides mowpart.com where i can purchase full size cans from????(any local spots) also if you got some stickers you would like to send my way i would be more then glad to put them on my enclosed trailer to help get the name out there..
Old 04-24-2008, 02:53 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

If you want some stickers, just PM me your mailing address and just verify that you want stickers. To find your closest dealer, just visit our website at www.fluid-film.com and look under the header, "How Do I Get It?" for your closest dealer. We are also sold nationally through John Deere farm equipment dealerships under their part #TY22032.

BTW, if you are going to take part in the contest, you will want to buy a gallon of our non-aerosol product for bulk applications.
Old 05-06-2008, 04:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Somebody take part in the contest! You are going to give me a complex.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:39 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I have used so many different brands and types of "Stinky" lubricants and rust preventers before, and by far Fluid Film has been the most effective, pleasant smelling lubricant i have ever used Period. I should mention that besides being an owner of a lawn & landscape business that i am also a EPA certified A/C Tech and Sheet Metal Journeyman and also have many years in the automotive field & drag racing. So when i say i use "Fluid Film" on everything you can take that to the bank! Here are some examples of what i have used Fluid Film on. Rusty exhaust bolts, engine fasteners, throttle springs & linkage, inside of hose assemblies, car and house door hingesí, Distributor cap (water prevention), electrical panel & drain pans of indoor A/C units, anything that squeaks in the house, lubricating drill chucks & drill bits, detailing engines (spray on for that new car shine), padlocks, tongue lock assembly on my trailers, rust preventer for freshly sharpened mower blades, mowers seat springs, tools, spray on spare tires to prevent dry rot (you know the one under your truck)
And these are only a few examples. I feel that i deserve to win one of your sprayers because I truly love the product and always trying to find different ways to use Fluid Film and I feel that by hooking me up with one of those snazzy sprayers will only help me in the dispensing of your fine product. Thank you!
Old 05-07-2008, 10:01 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a pic of my truck -N- Trailer. Check out the Fluid Film sticker!
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2008, 10:23 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

We've got our first entry! Nicely done, informative and useful.

Thanks!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:19 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

hmmmm... all the things I could coat with Fluid film if I had a new bulk sprayer, mine is getting kind of hard to carry around with me all the time.
Attached Images