Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-22-2008, 09:27 AM
LawnSite Member

Earlier I had made some mention about an electric chair sentence. I did not mean that a thief should be sentenced like that. I do think that if we can help them to take responsiblity for their actions we can turn them around to something useful. Which is why we are here not?
Old 08-22-2008, 07:54 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Are there people on here actually defending the RIGHTS of thiefs?!! Seriously? i just skimmed over and thats what i got...If so you people need help...

Always a lesson, never a failure.

www.meangreenlawncare.com
Old 08-23-2008, 02:19 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic C.O. View Post
Are there people on here actually defending the RIGHTS of thiefs?!! Seriously? i just skimmed over and thats what i got...If so you people need help...
Yup Ryan, you got it right. It really is amazing...I do not have sympathy for a thief or any other criminal for that matter. Do the crime, do the time.

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Old 08-23-2008, 02:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic C.O. View Post
I'm not defending the rights of criminals and I don't think many here are. Most folks are saying that you don't risk your family's future and fortune by beating a kid half to death because he tried to steal something. It was an inappropriate, in the eye's of the law, response to the crime. Once he subdued the kid and then went on beating on him, that's when the LCO became a criminal too.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:55 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

This is like torturing war criminals right? A POW should be beaten to within an inch of his life and tortured even after he is subdued because he was trying to kill your guys?

Try to keep things in perspective here folks. I guess we should let go of the leash on police brutality then---because they encounter even worse criminals.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:17 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouFlyFisher View Post
I'm not defending the rights of criminals and I don't think many here are. Most folks are saying that you don't risk your family's future and fortune by beating a kid half to death because he tried to steal something. It was an inappropriate, in the eye's of the law, response to the crime. Once he subdued the kid and then went on beating on him, that's when the LCO became a criminal too.
As far as im concerned, a criminal has given up any rights when they decide to steal crap. And that LCO is not a criminal. If were actually going to say criminals have rights and shouldnt face the consequences? (Im happy he got beat within an inch of his life)
Then this world is getting gone.

Always a lesson, never a failure.

www.meangreenlawncare.com
Old 08-24-2008, 08:17 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNSLighting View Post
As far as im concerned, a criminal has given up any rights when they decide to steal crap. And that LCO is not a criminal. If were actually going to say criminals have rights and shouldnt face the consequences? (Im happy he got beat within an inch of his life)
Then this world is getting gone.
if you want to live in a country with no or limited human rights then go to China. China executes more people then all other contries combined. But amazingly their crime rate is still high. Imagine that.

SOLO OPERATION
Old 08-24-2008, 09:17 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt66 View Post
if you want to live in a country with no or limited human rights then go to China. China executes more people then all other contries combined. But amazingly their crime rate is still high. Imagine that.
Are there citizens allowed to carry? Do they have a right to a jury trial? Why don't you move there... your political views are right in line w/ the communist.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:22 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnworks View Post
Are there citizens allowed to carry? Do they have a right to a jury trial? Why don't you move there... your political views are right in line w/ the communist.
communist? How is that? haha

SOLO OPERATION
Old 08-24-2008, 10:07 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

You are voting for Obama right?