Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-31-2008, 12:39 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnworks View Post
Maybe you haven't had thousands of dollars of equipment stolen like the rest of us w/ no justice. I have watched on serviellance(sp) cam two of my backbacks go walking off w/ no justice. It is nice to see someone gets what they deserve when they try to rob us and our families of our livelihood.

And you were one of the ones to bring up "grammer." You need to get the speck out of your own eye before you accuse others.

I just bought my wife a S&W .38 today. She is going to get her concealed permit and put it to use. The more guns out there the better... lord knows the thieves will NEVER have trouble getting there hands on a "piece"... might as well even the playing field.
Thanks you! I guarantee he hasnt had anything stolen from him.

Always a lesson, never a failure.

www.meangreenlawncare.com
Old 08-31-2008, 12:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt66 View Post
this is a stolen equipment forum you dont belong here haha. Isnt that what you lighting guys always say to me when i visit a lighting thread? Priceless. Ok tex. shoot em up. Because thats what this country needs. Besides i can see your smarter than and judge and legislaters that put the laws on the the books. yyeeaaa hhaawww
Yes i do belong here cuz ive had stuff stolen that i worked my a$$ off for. I bet if it happened to you you wouldnt be a ****** defending dirt bag crooks!

Old 08-31-2008, 12:42 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
I just think you should have a right to protect your private property. The thief needs to evaluate if his life is worth 75,000 dollars...
Yes!

Old 08-31-2008, 01:14 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Well if you were legit with insurance it wouldnt be that big a deal. I have had things stolen including a tri-axle dumptruck worth over $75,000. Is a life worth $75,000? Shot to kill in a personal attack. But a theft. no way. Police cant even use deadly force on a un armed man but you think your above the law. Most gun shootings and deaths happen within the home with their own gun. But do as you want.
He's had some stuff stolen.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:16 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Well if you were legit with insurance it wouldnt be that big a deal. I have had things stolen including a tri-axle dumptruck worth over $75,000. Is a life worth $75,000? Shot to kill in a personal attack. But a theft. no way. Police cant even use deadly force on a un armed man but you think your above the law. Most gun shootings and deaths happen within the home with their own gun. But do as you want.
I believe it's not $75,000 but more like $1.00. That's what 1 Speer Gold Dot 40 cal 180GDHP cost me. Should the thief ask himself THAT question, I'd bet he would say yes and walk away. The problem is, they are too stupid and think nothing will happen to them.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:04 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scagguy View Post
I believe it's not $75,000 but more like $1.00. That's what 1 Speer Gold Dot 40 cal 180GDHP cost me. Should the thief ask himself THAT question, I'd bet he would say yes and walk away. The problem is, they are too stupid and think nothing will happen to them.
lol... I take it your an accurate shooter!! My clip holds 15 rounds just in case!
Old 08-31-2008, 05:00 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
lol... I take it your an accurate shooter!! My clip holds 15 rounds just in case!
My tri axle was stolen by an organized crime ring. The FBI got involved because a pattern was forming with heavy equipment thefts. The FBI told me the equipment gets dismantled and put on ships to never be seen again. If you think an organized crime guy will be scared of anything you bring out ive got news for you. They are also not stupid. Those guys should recieve no mercy. However i will not get into a shoot out with them to possibly lose my life ove a piece of insured equipment. I have also had a skidseer stole and have watched from across a yard a thug running down the road with my cutoff saw. I have had more things stolen than most have you have even owned. Still wont shoot over it. I wont lie, my first reaction is pure anger and i feel like i want to kill them but then logic takes over.

SOLO OPERATION
Old 08-31-2008, 08:09 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
My tri axle was stolen by an organized crime ring. The FBI got involved because a pattern was forming with heavy equipment thefts. The FBI told me the equipment gets dismantled and put on ships to never be seen again. If you think an organized crime guy will be scared of anything you bring out ive got news for you. They are also not stupid. Those guys should recieve no mercy. However i will not get into a shoot out with them to possibly lose my life ove a piece of insured equipment. I have also had a skidseer stole and have watched from across a yard a thug running down the road with my cutoff saw. I have had more things stolen than most have you have even owned. Still wont shoot over it. I wont lie, my first reaction is pure anger and i feel like i want to kill them but then logic takes over.
Come on man... you are a solo operator. Don't act like you have it going on when you don't. Go put your pannies back on.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:13 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Come on man... you are a solo operator. Don't act like you have it going on when you don't. Go put your pannies back on.
haha i am now. I owned a construction company for 11 years. Had 3 fulltime crews. A bit over 3 years ago i was forced to give it up when i was diagnosed with brain cancer. So i went the easy route and mow lawns. I should have just retired like the doc wanted me too. Lawnworks you and Green team should hold hands and sing campfire songs with the rest of the children on here.

SOLO OPERATION
Old 10-11-2008, 12:43 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

He should have just killed them end of story.

Thats what I would do, In Florida you shoot first ask questions later. Thats no lie either.