Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-29-2008, 11:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Doug do they make wider tracks for the 322 now?
We will need a set by the first of the year.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:14 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canon Landscaping View Post
Hey Doug do they make wider tracks for the 322 now?
We will need a set by the first of the year.
Yes, I have been selling Solid Deal wide tracks. The track pattern is similar to ASV/Cat and does not beat the machine up as bad. I like them.
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2008, 08:35 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

not to change the subject but bobcat ron why did you buy a t190 if it is such a horrible machine? i cant believe you not goin to look at other machines before buying one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 07-30-2008, 11:08 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlm335 View Post
not to change the subject but bobcat ron why did you buy a t190 if it is such a horrible machine? i cant believe you not goin to look at other machines before buying one!
Uhhhh, ok, now I need to re-live my life again...............

Picture this, you are 23 years old, not married, no credit history, not even in business for 6 months and not a whole lot of equipment dealerships know your face, unless you show up with your Dad, then they all recognize you.
Now go into a big dealership like Cat or Takeuchi and ask for a demo on their smallest CTL (being 2003, 57hp and 66"x 130" of size is the smallest) and then tell them you want to trade in your 753 and you want at least the down payment of the $57,000 new machine to be the trade in value ($14,000) and all you want to do is start making monthly payments of $1000 a month with low interest.

Good Luck, Buck.

My Bobcat dealer was the only who I knew was going to allow that, all the other dealers wouldn't have shown me an ounce of respect, granted, times have changed and dealers know that the little guys are big in slow times.

But I was fooled into thinking that my T190 would be problematic unlike my 753 with I had the same problems with as with the T190, but I was wrong and my dealership was wrong, and they never apologized for it and not even a phone call from Bobcat HQ saying "we are sorry about that T190 being such a POS, we'll let you have 50% off your next Bobcat attachment just because you were such a nice guy for bending over so far for us".

My Cat is a keeper and I will remain a Cat skid steer fan for a very long time until my eventual early death or I get out of the business entirely.

http://www.youtube.com/user/69rd96
Old 07-30-2008, 11:29 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Uhhhh, ok, now I need to re-live my life again...............

Picture this, you are 23 years old, not married, no credit history, not even in business for 6 months and not a whole lot of equipment dealerships know your face, unless you show up with your Dad, then they all recognize you.
Now go into a big dealership like Cat or Takeuchi and ask for a demo on their smallest CTL (being 2003, 57hp and 66"x 130" of size is the smallest) and then tell them you want to trade in your 753 and you want at least the down payment of the $57,000 new machine to be the trade in value ($14,000) and all you want to do is start making monthly payments of $1000 a month with low interest.

Good Luck, Buck.

My Bobcat dealer was the only who I knew was going to allow that, all the other dealers wouldn't have shown me an ounce of respect, granted, times have changed and dealers know that the little guys are big in slow times.

But I was fooled into thinking that my T190 would be problematic unlike my 753 with I had the same problems with as with the T190, but I was wrong and my dealership was wrong, and they never apologized for it and not even a phone call from Bobcat HQ saying "we are sorry about that T190 being such a POS, we'll let you have 50% off your next Bobcat attachment just because you were such a nice guy for bending over so far for us".

My Cat is a keeper and I will remain a Cat skid steer fan for a very long time until my eventual early death or I get out of the business entirely.
ooooooooooo that explains ALOT!! but i got one more question.... why did you go with bobcat in the first place? i am just curious......

Quote:

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 07-30-2008, 11:36 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
ooooooooooo that explains ALOT!! but i got one more question.... why did you go with bobcat in the first place? i am just curious......
Re-read what I posted. Carefully re-read it and think.

Old 07-30-2008, 11:40 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Re-read what I posted. Carefully re-read it and think.
that is not quite what i meant....... what i meant was why did you go with bobcat from the begining for? like why did you choose to go with the bobcat brand when you bought the 753?

Quote:

Old 07-30-2008, 03:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
that is not quite what i meant....... what i meant was why did you go with bobcat from the begining for? like why did you choose to go with the bobcat brand when you bought the 753?
Dad has done business with the dealer since 1984, when he bought his second 400 series skid steer out of 3 he's had over the years, 1989 he bought the now infamous slug aka the 943, and even he's had the same heat and vibration related problems I've had with my previous Bobcats.
In 1992 he bought a Mustang 930A (with the T bar!!) and he was shunned by the Bobcat dealer, in 1996 he bought the 753 and got back in their good book again, I took over the Bobcat in 2003.
We have tried all the major brands between '92-2002, even a Cat 216 in '99 (not sure when they hit the yards of Cat dealers) I liked them, but pilot controls were new to me, so we both agreed to stay away (I really regret that choice!!) and even a Takeuchi TL126, I liked that one, but again, the pilots were scary.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Ron i would like you to post a picture of one of you're Lady's(mom not included )every time i come hereyouy have the most recent post,whats the deal!
Old 07-30-2008, 08:10 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by crab View Post
Ron i would like you to post a picture of one of you're Lady's(mom not included )every time i come hereyouy have the most recent post,whats the deal!

I have lots of free time, so I am always here, I never leave.

I like to think of most internet forum threads as a "last post wins" kind of deal.

Here's my sexy woman:
Attached Images