Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 02-26-2010, 12:12 AM
gtread gtread is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dane County Wi.
Posts: 16
Mr Partridge:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Unfortunately people with your perspective are very rare today, and this Country will never be worth a damn until we all rediscover what it means to be an American and go back to buying American. What happened to Toyota is the best thing that has happened in this Country for a long while. gtread
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-26-2010, 12:31 AM
grassman177's Avatar
grassman177 grassman177 is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: leavenworth, kansas
Posts: 9,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtread View Post
Mr Partridge:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Unfortunately people with your perspective are very rare today, and this Country will never be worth a damn until we all rediscover what it means to be an American and go back to buying American. What happened to Toyota is the best thing that has happened in this Country for a long while. gtread
fantastic, you a smart man. are you in on my thread?? about chinese mowers etc. i have been writing my legislators daily about this
__________________
all is fair in love and grass! Man, it smells like sheet, do you smell that!!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-26-2010, 09:12 PM
gtread gtread is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dane County Wi.
Posts: 16
Grassman: it is not just about Chinese mowers, it is about every thing we buy. In Madison wi. of all the new vehicles sold 65% are foreign cars, that leaves only 35% share for American models, and we wonder why GM,and Chrysler are going bankrupt, and Ford is fighting for survival. what kind of Country are we leaving for our Grand Kids other than trillions of dollars of debt? we have already lost the steel industry, textile, electronics, apliances, etc, etc. etc. soon we will be a service Industry for the rest of the world with our bosses in Europe, and Asia. gtread
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-26-2010, 10:51 PM
grassman177's Avatar
grassman177 grassman177 is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: leavenworth, kansas
Posts: 9,786
i know, that was my initial fight, i have since moved on to everything else. i woder if anyone else that supported me in that thread also called, and emialed there legislators as i have. in fact, i have been highly motivated since then to do something about it. it is just easy and close to home if you will to be able to pick on mowers since i am in the field and have been for near 20 years personally
__________________
all is fair in love and grass! Man, it smells like sheet, do you smell that!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Page generated in 0.07088 seconds with 7 queries