Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-10-2008, 03:33 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Why are you so unhelpful Wright manufacturing

all we wanted was a mounting bracket for one of our 5 grass gobbler bagging systems and you would not help at all.

Thanks for nothing. it looks like in the future we will be purchasing Accelerator baggers.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Sponsor

Mounting Bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunn's View Post
all we wanted was a mounting bracket for one of our 5 grass gobbler bagging systems and you would not help at all.

Thanks for nothing. it looks like in the future we will be purchasing Accelerator baggers.
Good Morning!

My apologies if you've had trouble getting any parts. Which dealer have you been working with? I have not heard of any problems with parts getting to any of our dealers but I would be more than happy to research this.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at:

jillianj@wrightmfg.com

or 301-360-9610

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
301-360-9810
Old 08-11-2008, 11:56 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thank you for responding to my post Jillian.

But I have contacted your company at the 301 area code number you have given 4 times last week and was treated very rudely. Like we do not matter.

your local dealers are not helpful and do not carry the product and do not care to. We are not going to pay them $18.00 dollars plus $18.00 dollars to get the part shipped because they don't carry it on hand. How is that our fault.

We would glady pay shipping cost if it means that it would show up at our shop or our house. But to have it shipped to their dealer ship. It is just an eight- twelve inch peice of angle iron and a real thick washer.

We woould have made it our self but the dealers are such Horse#@$% here that they would try and say it voided the warranty.

We are going to buy the part from J- Thomas because then it will ship to us and we do not have to waste gas money or half our day driving to the dealer and waiting on them to find the part cause they misplaced it. I am not going to go look around and go OOHHHH I need that and buy a machine while I am there.

I am never going to buy anything from that dealer again if possible. Which sucks because we where going to purchase 2 32 inch Wright hydro walk behinds in March. But now we will have to wait and hope that BETTTER outdoor(don't know how much better but has to be better the Wright customer service) comes out with a 32" inch hydro before next season.

By the way no one carries your walk behinds in stock either.
You dealer network sucks and you need to deal with that.

Very unsatisfied customer.

You can't come and say OOOhhhhh call me now I will take care of it. Now that you posted it on the internet for others to see. that is not customer service that is just damage control
Old 08-11-2008, 11:58 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

By the way everyone keep a look out in January their will probably be 5 grass gobbler bagging systems for sale. Either that our we will just take them to the scrap metal yard. Because that is what they are is scrap if you can't get new mounting brackets for them.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Sponsor

Dunn,

I understand your frustration and Wright is aware of the current shortage of dealers in your area. It is something we are trying to correct. However, it is my desire to try to help you, but I also understand you may be so frustrated that you are beyond wanting any help.

I hope you will be able to get the desired parts from J-Thomas. Good luck and please feel free to contact me directly in the future should you require any assistance. Again, it is Wright's mission to try to make all of our customer's happy. It is unfortunate that we were not able to help you in this situation but we hope that you will one day reconsider our products again.

Sincerely,

Jillian Jensen
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
301-360-9810
Old 08-11-2008, 08:39 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I find that guy's post humorous. Most Wright customers seem very happy with there equipment. Sounds like he doesn't want to be happy. We'll here him complaining next year about someone else's product!
Old 08-12-2008, 12:57 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilweeds View Post
I find that guy's post humorous. Most Wright customers seem very happy with there equipment. Sounds like he doesn't want to be happy. We'll here him complaining next year about someone else's product!
We didn't say we where unhappy with the product. If you read the post we are unhappy with their customer service it is horrible. But I don't care how good your product is if you give crappy service. Then your product is no longer worth anything. almsot all commercial grade equipment is roughly going to do the same job or last the same amount of time. So the only thing that sets it apart is the service. Which they are lacking.

That is why we need the bracket because we used to use a differnet brand mower and are going to be switching the machines out to a new brand as they break down or we sell them and our new brand has a different type of mount.

Thank you for reading though. The more people that speak up or read about their bad service. Maybe they will decide to change their ways. Doubtful but just maybe.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:46 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

What type of mowers are you putting grass gobblers on? Does this dealer sell that brand of mower? If not, why would they stock brackets for them? Wright mowers do not require a bracket to put a grass gobbler on them. Why would they stock brackets or parts for something they sell very little or NONE of?

So basically you are complaining about the fact that you want them to special order a part that they dont stock and then turn around and ship it to you because you cant be bothered to go there and pick it up.

This is almost as amusing as the customer that called me looking for a bracket to adapt the Grass Gobbler on his Wright mower to his Exmark. I told him over and over that the baggers themselves were different and that the Exmark one would require not only a bracket but a different bag. He did not like that answer though. Wonder how many dealers he called before one of them just sold him a bracket that would not work...LOL
Old 08-13-2008, 12:02 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugs View Post
What type of mowers are you putting grass gobblers on? Does this dealer sell that brand of mower? If not, why would they stock brackets for them? Wright mowers do not require a bracket to put a grass gobbler on them. Why would they stock brackets or parts for something they sell very little or NONE of?

So basically you are complaining about the fact that you want them to special order a part that they dont stock and then turn around and ship it to you because you cant be bothered to go there and pick it up.

This is almost as amusing as the customer that called me looking for a bracket to adapt the Grass Gobbler on his Wright mower to his Exmark. I told him over and over that the baggers themselves were different and that the Exmark one would require not only a bracket but a different bag. He did not like that answer though. Wonder how many dealers he called before one of them just sold him a bracket that would not work...LOL

You don't know what you are talking about so be amused all you want. They sell exmark,wright ( only stock the standers though and nothing else.

But thanks for your opinion
Old 08-13-2008, 12:03 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

so i guess selling Exmark and wright it wouldn't make sense to sell the brackets for the Exmarks even though they are a dealer for both products.