Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-19-2008, 07:31 AM
LawnSite Member

Dave, no IT IS NOT SOLD YET!! The best offer I have is $12,000.00, but no cash in hand. As I replied to you in past, I will keep your offer at bottom of list. THANKS!!, Ron
Old 09-19-2008, 09:40 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Don't get mad brother. Relax, have a beer.

Dave...
Old 09-22-2008, 07:42 AM
LawnSite Member

lol, Dave I am not mad. After I typed that last response I realized the capitol letters in [ it is not sold ] might appear as if I was mad. That was not the case. I was just trying to let it be known that it was still for sale. My apology. Thanks Ron. P.S. I talked with my IT guy and I am going to try to get some pictures up.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:53 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Wheres the pics.

Dave...
Old 09-26-2008, 07:34 AM
LawnSite Member

Dave, I had to post a new thread, so I put them up a couple days ago. Thanks Ron
Old 09-27-2008, 12:20 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Craftsman, people on the internet can talk like they have the money. I think coolluv is jerking your chain. He is not going to drive from Atlanta or pay for shipping to Atlanta. He is having fun talking. If he was serious he would call you on the phone. I have advertised and sold many things in my life. If someone makes me a lowball offer and they haven't even bothered to call me or take a look at what I'm selling than I know they aren't serious, especially when your talking big money. I wouldn't even respond to cooluv anymore, you told him to call you with his address and you will send him pictures. Enough said.

Good luck with your sale.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:29 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardsells2000 View Post
Craftsman, people on the internet can talk like they have the money. I think coolluv is jerking your chain. He is not going to drive from Atlanta or pay for shipping to Atlanta. He is having fun talking. If he was serious he would call you on the phone. I have advertised and sold many things in my life. If someone makes me a lowball offer and they haven't even bothered to call me or take a look at what I'm selling than I know they aren't serious, especially when your talking big money. I wouldn't even respond to cooluv anymore, you told him to call you with his address and you will send him pictures. Enough said.

Good luck with your sale.
Well first off, you don't know anything about me. I'm not one of the punk kids that comes on here and talks bull$$it. I'm 43. Secondly, I have family in PA. and have driven many times to the Wilkes-Barre Area, where I grew up. 850 miles one way,12 and a half hours. I looked up where he lives and it is on the other side of Pa. No problem,East side,West side it doesn't matter.

As far as calling him, Why? I made my offer,and its not a lowball offer. I looked up his rig before I ever posted about it. Just because someone sells YOU something that is way overpriced,doesn't mean that is what it is worth. They are nice setups but way overpriced. I can build the same setup locally for $10,000. But if I could buy it already assembled and drive a little for it.,then what the hell.

Also I don't know this guy from Adam, and I'm supposed to just give him my address. I don't do things that way. If he said he would accept my offer then we would work it out from there.

Next time mind your own business. And yeah, I have the money.

Dave...
Old 09-27-2008, 08:03 AM
LawnSite Member

HOWARDSELLS2000, Thanks for your insite. I thought about your response a while ago. I am not going out of my way for coolluv, it is part of the selling process. If he is interested he will call, thats way I gave my phone number. Now for coolluv I understand your concern, somewhat, with the address thing. But I do not know another way to conduct business. I gave phone number so you could talk to me. If at that point you do not feel comfortable ,then you do not give your address. The pics that I put up do not tell the whole story of the equipment. It costs money to print, and mail 10,12 pics. I have a lot more with more detail. I could only put so many pics on the site. That is why I wanted a address so I could SELL what I have. As for it being overpriced, maybe I over paid on my purchase, but as for my resale price it is not over priced. MY LOSS YOUR GAIN So everyone have a good day, Nice talking to you all. Thanks Ron
Old 09-27-2008, 12:59 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Your right, I don't know anything you except you make low ball offers that you can't back up. Anyone can do it. Maybe I will make someone an offer on a some equipment out in Texas or California. How about I send a email to the Ford dealer and offer them $5000.00 for a new F350 pick up.

If you are serious, call him and talk to him. Stop wasting his time. I deal with people like you a lot. I can tell the difference between someone who is serious and someone who is just having fun.

As far as me minding my own business. You posted your comments on this forum for all to read. If you didn't want your business out in the open, you should have called him.

Craftmen, good luck.

Coolluv, good luck to you aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolluv View Post
Well first off, you don't know anything about me. I'm not one of the punk kids that comes on here and talks bull$$it. I'm 43. Secondly, I have family in PA. and have driven many times to the Wilkes-Barre Area, where I grew up. 850 miles one way,12 and a half hours. I looked up where he lives and it is on the other side of Pa. No problem,East side,West side it doesn't matter.

As far as calling him, Why? I made my offer,and its not a lowball offer. I looked up his rig before I ever posted about it. Just because someone sells YOU something that is way overpriced,doesn't mean that is what it is worth. They are nice setups but way overpriced. I can build the same setup locally for $10,000. But if I could buy it already assembled and drive a little for it.,then what the hell.

Also I don't know this guy from Adam, and I'm supposed to just give him my address. I don't do things that way. If he said he would accept my offer then we would work it out from there.

Next time mind your own business. And yeah, I have the money.

Dave...
Old 09-27-2008, 02:05 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardsells2000 View Post
Your right, I don't know anything you except you make low ball offers that you can't back up. Anyone can do it. Maybe I will make someone an offer on a some equipment out in Texas or California. How about I send a email to the Ford dealer and offer them $5000.00 for a new F350 pick up.

If you are serious, call him and talk to him. Stop wasting his time. I deal with people like you a lot. I can tell the difference between someone who is serious and someone who is just having fun.

As far as me minding my own business. You posted your comments on this forum for all to read. If you didn't want your business out in the open, you should have called him.

Craftmen, good luck.

Coolluv, good luck to you aswell.
Look brother, I have been thinking of adding a pressure washing service to my business for a few years, and I have been researching power washers locally and on the internet. I know what they are worth. Do You? I know what his rig contains. A $5000 trailer,and a $6000 pressure washer. Thats $11000. Yeah he has a few goodies to go with it but its not worth more to me, than $10000.

Why? Its used. Secondly I would have to spend $500 or $600 in expenses to go get it. Plus my time. Hence the $10000 offer. Like I said I can build one locally for less. But I would have to do all the running around and hooking things up. I will bet he doesn't get much more than $10000 anyway. If you do sell it Craftsman, please let us know what you got for it. He knows what its worth, and he knows he is going to take a beating on it. People make buying decisions with out doing research and get taken every day of the week.

Just because he made a bad decision, doesn't mean I am going to. I don't over pay for things because I have been around long enough to know a thing or two. Just because I'm not willing to loose money on a purchase, doesn't mean I'm not serious. Your car dealer analogy does not even apply. I'm offering what it is worth.

Have a nice day.

Dave...