Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-16-2008, 07:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Equipment- Lansing, Mchigan

All for sale starting at the end of season. POsting here first because I only want to deal with local Michigan LCO's who are serious.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=763954

Scag 52" is a 1999 or 2000 with 1096 hours (will go up b4 sold) . Liquid Cooled Kaw. Has been serviced by a dealer since I bought it last season. Ive NEVER had any problems with it. Last week I put on brand new flat free tires on the front. Cost me $185.00 It WILL need new rear tires after this season. Several sets of blades

and toro 60" with 297 hours. Toro is a 2007 turbo force deck. Have mulch kit. Also been serviced by the dealer all year (oil changes). Several sets of blades. I paid $7700 plus $200 for mulch kit.
Truck is a 1985 with less than 33,000 ORIGINAL miles on it. I bought it from original owner 6 months ago. I have had the carb rebuilt, A tune up and the brakes just redone. All new belts and wires and plugs. The bad is thats its only a 2 wheel drive. I also have a 16 ft trailer with fastraps installed. 1 trimmer 1 blower

I will sell as an entire package. I MAYBE keeping 1 of the mowers. Both are in great shape but I need one for my church and own lawn.

Come by and test drive b4 the snow falls. I also have 32 accounts that I can give you all the points of contact on. About 6 of them need snow removal!!!!

I refuse to put prices on here because of all the BS that takes place. PM me with ALL offers.
Thanks

Oh yeah..I dont spell good and dont do spellcheck so...live with it

Official DOT Truck Consulting
Are you DOT ready?
Old 09-16-2008, 08:26 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d&rlawncare View Post
All for sale starting at the end of season. POsting here first because I only want to deal with local Michigan LCO's who are serious.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=763954

Scag 52" is a 1999 or 2000 with 1096 hours (will go up b4 sold) . Liquid Cooled Kaw. Has been serviced by a dealer since I bought it last season. Ive NEVER had any problems with it. Last week I put on brand new flat free tires on the front. Cost me $185.00 It WILL need new rear tires after this season. Several sets of blades

and toro 60" with 297 hours. Toro is a 2007 turbo force deck. Have mulch kit. Also been serviced by the dealer all year (oil changes). Several sets of blades. I paid $7700 plus $200 for mulch kit.
Truck is a 1985 with less than 33,000 ORIGINAL miles on it. I bought it from original owner 6 months ago. I have had the carb rebuilt, A tune up and the brakes just redone. All new belts and wires and plugs. The bad is thats its only a 2 wheel drive. I also have a 16 ft trailer with fastraps installed. 1 trimmer 1 blower

I will sell as an entire package. I MAYBE keeping 1 of the mowers. Both are in great shape but I need one for my church and own lawn.

Come by and test drive b4 the snow falls. I also have 32 accounts that I can give you all the points of contact on. About 6 of them need snow removal!!!!

I refuse to put prices on here because of all the BS that takes place. PM me with ALL offers.
Thanks

Oh yeah..I dont spell good and dont do spellcheck so...live with it
link no workey??
Old 09-16-2008, 08:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

http://www.myspace.com/inghamdotcop

try that

Are you DOT ready?
Old 09-16-2008, 10:13 PM
LawnSite Member

where are your accounts located.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:56 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

How much are you wanting? Interested in just selling the Toro? Where are you located?
Old 09-17-2008, 12:02 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

He is in Holt (Ingham Co.). What's going on, dave? Are you getting out? By the way,...i LOVE the music on your site! Once it started, I had to hear it through to the end...Thanks!

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I most likely will be getting out. I love doing it but HATE chasing the money. You go out there and bust your tail, do a great job and then when it comes to commercial accounts paying- THEY DONT! I can PM anyone who works in this area and tell them who NOT to take on for mowing.

My other choice is to just cut them off and keep only my paying accounts. Not sure what one I will do yet. Right now I am just worried about collecting what is owed.

Are you DOT ready?
Old 09-17-2008, 03:53 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even Cut Lawn Care View Post
How much are you wanting? Interested in just selling the Toro? Where are you located?
Yes I would just sell the toro at the end of the year.

Are you DOT ready?
Old 09-17-2008, 05:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d&rlawncare View Post
Yes I would just sell the toro at the end of the year.
Please PM me the info on it!
Old 09-17-2008, 09:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Are they all in Holt ???