Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-14-2008, 06:31 PM
LawnSite Member

93 F250 - $2500 or trade

Ask questions. 5.8 gas, auto, less than 60k miles (yes acurrate), was old school yard truck. Willing to trade for zero turn rider but really want a 36" wright stander. I am not plowing this year. For sale locally.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg small1133.jpg (67.5 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg small1134.jpg (65.8 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg small1135.jpg (69.5 KB, 164 views)
Old 10-14-2008, 07:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

does it run?????
Old 10-14-2008, 07:30 PM
LawnSite Member

Yes. Sorry I just got done listing this a bazillion places and got lazy by the time I posted here. It has a rough idle and I believe it is a plug(s). Small steering fluid leak and a small exhaust leak between the manifold and pipe.

New is: tires, alternator and alignment and some other stuff I can't remember. I am not plowing because the guy I was plowing with (subbing) and I had it out today. I hate plowing truthfully so doing it on my own is out. I hate having to get up, having to be ready all the time, hate thinking i may have to plow on Christmas and New Years. The list goes on. So this works out for me. I was just about to take it in for those few repairs.

Oh and the lower seat belt attachment rusted through and it needs a little metal/welding or just a few screws and metal.

Heat is hot and the brakes work awesome. The plow is the old school hydraulic as you can tell. New belt.

The rusty dented body parts you see there are like a mirror, believe it or not. Where as the driver door, fender and hood are faded. The faded areas will rub out because I checked it with my finger. Me? I never cared. Believe me when it's snowing like crazy, this truck looks like a knight in shining armour pulling up. I liked it because I never had to fool around with taking off the plow since it's such a pain. I just parked it until the next snow fall and drove my daily driver.

Yes it can be yours for the price of just a plow set-up! A couple drops of the blade and it's paid for free and clear. I had one account last year that paid for the truck alone, another bought my gas, another insurance, another paid for the occasional repair. The rest all mine.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:36 PM
LawnSite Member

The light on top is a Wolo beacon. I lost the globe on the last run last year from tree. I never knew until my last stop - it was a really bright white! Anyway they say $35 for a new one. Also the rear bumper is new. Very slightly bent from a hard bank, but that is why I bought it, otherwise that would have been my daily driver.