Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 12-02-2008, 09:23 PM
deere615's Avatar
deere615 deere615 is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: McKees Rocks, PA
Posts: 5,654
carterslandscaping- Nice Truck!
__________________
BOSETTI LAWN CARE
www.bosettilawncare.com
23 years old~5 years in business~Fully Insured~LLC
2008 Chevy Duramax
2007 Chevy 3500HD Dump
2003 Chevy 2500HD


6x16 Tandem Trailer
5x10 SS Trailer
5x8 Dump Trailer
Bobcat CT225 tractor-loader
Wright Stander 48" RH & 48" X
Quick 36”
JD GT225
(2)Honda HRX 217's
Echo & Stihl handhelds

*Link to my thread*
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=242555
Youtube Channel:
www.youtube.com/bobcat61590
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 12-02-2008, 09:41 PM
G.M.Landscaping's Avatar
G.M.Landscaping G.M.Landscaping is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Western PA
Posts: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectEarth View Post
......and mine--->
Very nice stuff Perfect Earth.

There is no way we up north could back on someone's lawn without destroying it this time of year. Wish I could, but I would leave 6" ruts.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 12-02-2008, 10:00 PM
nnj18 nnj18 is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: morris county, nj
Posts: 2,870
why don't you mount the leaf vac on the front of the trailer and put a box on the dump as well.....seems like a waste of a dump truck.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 12-02-2008, 10:14 PM
PerfectEarth's Avatar
PerfectEarth PerfectEarth is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Posts: 1,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.M.Landscaping View Post
Very nice stuff Perfect Earth.

There is no way we up north could back on someone's lawn without destroying it this time of year. Wish I could, but I would leave 6" ruts.
Thank you! Well, I took these pic a few weeks ago when it was VERY dry here. We have never put a truck/trailer on this turf in prior years. It was perfect this year- very solid....I was still nervous though! But not a mark. And a good thing, cause we had 6-7 HUGE piles out in the middle, away from the drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnj18 View Post
why don't you mount the leaf vac on the front of the trailer and put a box on the dump as well.....seems like a waste of a dump truck.
I primarily do landscaping and need to have one bed free to haul stuff around. Plus, the tube goes in the dump- as well as rakes, blowers, fuel cans, etc... AND, this set-up requires no metal fabrication on the trailer- have not wanted to get into that. I actually don't do TOO many leaves each year. I have a full-time gig (landscape/estate grounds-related) where I bill out my equipment. I have thought about building a nice box on the truck bed but I'd need to fabricate a swing-away mount for the vac (PLUS the box itself)... and I just don't do enough leaves at this time. I'll make more hauling soil, rock, etc, for my job.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 12-02-2008, 10:16 PM
nnj18 nnj18 is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: morris county, nj
Posts: 2,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectEarth View Post
I primarily do landscaping and need to have one bed free to haul stuff around. Plus, the tube goes in the dump- as well as rakes, blowers, fuel cans, etc... AND, this set-up requires no metal fabrication on the trailer- have not wanted to get into that. I actually don't do TOO many leaves each year. I have a full-time gig (landscape/estate grounds-related) where I bill out my equipment. I have thought about building a nice box on the truck bed but I'd need to fabricate a swing-away mount for the vac (PLUS the box itself)... and I just don't do enough leaves at this time. I'll make more hauling soil, rock, etc, for my job.

Oh, OK I got yah. If you've seen my thread, there are TONS of leaves here so I could fill your dump trailer and dump truck 3x in a day no sweat. lol it gets pretty crazy.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 12-03-2008, 09:54 AM
J&R Landscaping's Avatar
J&R Landscaping J&R Landscaping is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bensalem, PA
Posts: 5,094
Nice Set-up perfect earth!
__________________
Joe
J&R Lawn and Landscaping
23 years old, Fully licensed and insured. 50+ accounts
2011 8x16 Pace Summit trailer
2010 Exmark TTHP 17/48
04 Exmark Viking 32"
96 Exmark Metro 36"
Echo, Redmax, and Shindaiwa handhelds. Husky chain saws.
2010 F-350 4x4 6.4 PSD w/ 8' Western plow.
1997 F-250 4x4 7.3 PSD
2004 Bobcat 61" 25hp ZTR for sale. 1100 hours, Under 10 hours on a TOTAL DECK REBUILD! PM for details
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 10-20-2009, 11:59 PM
ACA L&L's Avatar
ACA L&L ACA L&L is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Albuqueruqe NM
Posts: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Gemma View Post
here is one of mine front mounted giant vac 16hp walker ghs efi 48 in deck larger hopper 2 pb650's a mesh tarp to leaf reakes
Sweet set up. very efficient. I bet u can load quite a few leaves in that bad boy. Hows t still working for ya?
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 10-21-2009, 10:48 PM
joef450snowplow's Avatar
joef450snowplow joef450snowplow is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: long island ny
Posts: 845
nice rigs guys let see more pics
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 10-22-2009, 09:30 PM
flxinxj's Avatar
flxinxj flxinxj is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: belair maryland
Posts: 34
anyone load leves in a landscape trailer. i have 16ft with 4ft high sides. going to put a 6x6 in the front with 2 chains down each side to a tow strape and pull the leves out with the 6x6
__________________
2004 Ram 2500
7.5 western
48'' bobcat
6x16 open trailer
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 11-04-2011, 01:40 AM
mtchockey30 mtchockey30 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 231
Marking to remember
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:50 PM.

Page generated in 0.08782 seconds with 8 queries