Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-24-2008, 06:44 AM
LawnSite Member

Bobcat 435 Fast Track?

Looking to buy a new Bobcat 435, has anyone here had any experience with Bobcat's fast track system, good or bad? And is it worth the extra money? Also any opinons on the new hydraulic angle blade? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Old 10-24-2008, 09:05 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshbrook View Post
Looking to buy a new Bobcat 435, has anyone here had any experience with Bobcat's fast track system, good or bad? And is it worth the extra money? Also any opinons on the new hydraulic angle blade? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
I have a 435 in my rental fleet and all my customers love it. To be honest, I could have probably used a second one.

The fast track system gets rave reviews. I typically try to order my equipment with as many reasonable options as I can afford because my customers will give me hell if I don't. The times that I have operated the machine, the fast track was worth its weight but the new angle blade option is really nice. That is a large improvement over the old 2 way blade.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:33 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I hope Bobcat solved the near stalling problems on the ZHS series.

http://www.youtube.com/user/69rd96
Old 10-24-2008, 02:28 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post
I hope Bobcat solved the near stalling problems on the ZHS series.
I have not had any near stalling complaints voiced to me and I have not experienced that myself in the limited times that I have operated the machine in a work setting. However, I never experienced any problems/complaints with my 334's or 331E near stalling either.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:39 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentalGuy View Post
I have not had any near stalling complaints voiced to me and I have not experienced that myself in the limited times that I have operated the machine in a work setting. However, I never experienced any problems/complaints with my 334's or 331E near stalling either.
Thats ron he always TRYS to find a problem with bobcat machines . I never had any type of problems stalling with my bobcat excavators either. The bobcat 435 a was nice machine when i demoed it