Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-24-2008, 06:44 AM
Marshbrook Marshbrook is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scranton Pa
Posts: 13
Bobcat 435 Fast Track?

Looking to buy a new Bobcat 435, has anyone here had any experience with Bobcat's fast track system, good or bad? And is it worth the extra money? Also any opinons on the new hydraulic angle blade? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-24-2008, 09:05 AM
RentalGuy RentalGuy is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshbrook View Post
Looking to buy a new Bobcat 435, has anyone here had any experience with Bobcat's fast track system, good or bad? And is it worth the extra money? Also any opinons on the new hydraulic angle blade? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
I have a 435 in my rental fleet and all my customers love it. To be honest, I could have probably used a second one.

The fast track system gets rave reviews. I typically try to order my equipment with as many reasonable options as I can afford because my customers will give me hell if I don't. The times that I have operated the machine, the fast track was worth its weight but the new angle blade option is really nice. That is a large improvement over the old 2 way blade.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-24-2008, 10:33 AM
bobcat_ron's Avatar
bobcat_ron bobcat_ron is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia
Posts: 9,938
I hope Bobcat solved the near stalling problems on the ZHS series.
__________________
The amount of energy necessary to refute bullsh*t is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it


http://www.youtube.com/user/69rd96
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-24-2008, 02:28 PM
RentalGuy RentalGuy is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post
I hope Bobcat solved the near stalling problems on the ZHS series.
I have not had any near stalling complaints voiced to me and I have not experienced that myself in the limited times that I have operated the machine in a work setting. However, I never experienced any problems/complaints with my 334's or 331E near stalling either.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-24-2008, 05:39 PM
mrsops mrsops is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 2,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by RentalGuy View Post
I have not had any near stalling complaints voiced to me and I have not experienced that myself in the limited times that I have operated the machine in a work setting. However, I never experienced any problems/complaints with my 334's or 331E near stalling either.
Thats ron he always TRYS to find a problem with bobcat machines . I never had any type of problems stalling with my bobcat excavators either. The bobcat 435 a was nice machine when i demoed it
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Page generated in 0.08519 seconds with 7 queries