Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1181  
Old 03-04-2011, 12:46 PM
JDavisLandscapes's Avatar
JDavisLandscapes JDavisLandscapes is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey
Posts: 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
Yeah man! I'm sure we'll meet up again at some point. We didn't see ya....you definitely wouldn't have bothered us....we were just talking about the upcoming season and one of the contracts we're tryin to get! Good luck at Hecht...if you haven't went yet, you should go talk to Mark Blue there and tell him I sent ya to him...he'll do the best he can for ya!
Sounds good man, I'm not gunna make it down there today but I'll be sure to ask for him when I get down there. Last time I was there I dealt with Leo.
__________________
J. Davis Landscape Contractor

ICPI Certified Installer / NCMA SRW Installer
Rutgers University - Landscape Design
Brookdale Community College - Horticulture
Process of getting Irrigation License

2003 Ford F-350 4x4 Diesel
1996 Ford F-Super Duty Mason Dump 4x4 Diesel
A lot of fun tools to get the job done RIGHT!
Reply With Quote
  #1182  
Old 03-04-2011, 01:18 PM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDavisLandscapes View Post
Sounds good man, I'm not gunna make it down there today but I'll be sure to ask for him when I get down there. Last time I was there I dealt with Leo.
Yeah man...ya never now, he might be able to help ya out a little on price. Shoot me a message on fb when you think your coming down and if I'm around, I would love to show ya the shop and check out your new trailers. Let me know man!
__________________
Bill Depierro
Depierro Lawns Inc.
29 years old
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Reply With Quote
  #1183  
Old 03-04-2011, 04:47 PM
HHlandscaping HHlandscaping is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: West Trenton , NJ
Posts: 173
any of you guys start tunning up the mowers yet ? I just ordered all new blades and filters and stuff for mine this week My bobcat started rite up after 3 months of sitting. I went and looked at a job today. for a clean up and grading but it still feels to cold to work yet
Reply With Quote
  #1184  
Old 03-05-2011, 08:56 AM
TJLANDS's Avatar
TJLANDS TJLANDS is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: JACKSON,NJ
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
Yeah man! I'm sure we'll meet up again at some point. We didn't see ya....you definitely wouldn't have bothered us....we were just talking about the upcoming season and one of the contracts we're tryin to get! Good luck at Hecht...if you haven't went yet, you should go talk to Mark Blue there and tell him I sent ya to him...he'll do the best he can for ya!
Hect Trailers? Seriously?
They are the most overpriced site anywhere for anything except replacement bulbs. Buy your trailer anywhere else and you will save
at least 30%, usually more
__________________
www.tandjlandscape.com
Reply With Quote
  #1185  
Old 03-05-2011, 10:35 AM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLANDS View Post
Hect Trailers? Seriously?
They are the most overpriced site anywhere for anything except replacement bulbs. Buy your trailer anywhere else and you will save
at least 30%, usually more
This is true...but where else do you go? I've bought one from them and use them for service. I've bought the other 3 trailers I've had from Al-Rons down south, and Roxbury up north, but there's no where else around that works on them or has parts that I know of....is there somewhere that I'm missing?
__________________
Bill Depierro
Depierro Lawns Inc.
29 years old
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Reply With Quote
  #1186  
Old 03-05-2011, 11:25 AM
TJLANDS's Avatar
TJLANDS TJLANDS is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: JACKSON,NJ
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
This is true...but where else do you go? I've bought one from them and use them for service. I've bought the other 3 trailers I've had from Al-Rons down south, and Roxbury up north, but there's no where else around that works on them or has parts that I know of....is there somewhere that I'm missing?
They are OK for parts, Service? Only in an Emergency would I bring anything there.
As far as Trailers for sale, Go to the source, people that make them.
Google them.
heres one http://www.allprowest.com/
__________________
www.tandjlandscape.com
Reply With Quote
  #1187  
Old 03-05-2011, 11:43 AM
blk90s13 blk90s13 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Howell,NJ
Posts: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLANDS View Post
They are OK for parts, Service? Only in an Emergency would I bring anything there.
As far as Trailers for sale, Go to the source, people that make them.
Google them.
heres one http://www.allprowest.com/
I heard good words about them my self


what about franklin trailers ?
Reply With Quote
  #1188  
Old 03-05-2011, 12:36 PM
newjerseylandscaping's Avatar
newjerseylandscaping newjerseylandscaping is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New jersey
Posts: 1,175
hey is anyone else not receiving the alert emails when someone posts on a thred you did?
__________________
Echo hedge trimmer
Echo Edger
Husqavarna Weed eater
cub cadet lawn mower 21 inch
Abunch of shovels, racks excetra.
Reply With Quote
  #1189  
Old 03-05-2011, 05:31 PM
JDavisLandscapes's Avatar
JDavisLandscapes JDavisLandscapes is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey
Posts: 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
Yeah man...ya never now, he might be able to help ya out a little on price. Shoot me a message on fb when you think your coming down and if I'm around, I would love to show ya the shop and check out your new trailers. Let me know man!
Sounds good Bill I will definitly let you know
__________________
J. Davis Landscape Contractor

ICPI Certified Installer / NCMA SRW Installer
Rutgers University - Landscape Design
Brookdale Community College - Horticulture
Process of getting Irrigation License

2003 Ford F-350 4x4 Diesel
1996 Ford F-Super Duty Mason Dump 4x4 Diesel
A lot of fun tools to get the job done RIGHT!
Reply With Quote
  #1190  
Old 03-05-2011, 10:11 PM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLANDS View Post
They are OK for parts, Service? Only in an Emergency would I bring anything there.
As far as Trailers for sale, Go to the source, people that make them.
Google them.
heres one http://www.allprowest.com/
I'll check it out...thanks Tim...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk90s13 View Post
I heard good words about them my self


what about franklin trailers ?
They have a good selection, but are way overpriced, they have a great selection of parts and can get whatever you need quickly, but I've never been ecstatic with their service. And there are some things that I just don't know how to fix...if anyone knows any other places that service trailers I would love to know where.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseylandscaping View Post
hey is anyone else not receiving the alert emails when someone posts on a thred you did?
Yeah, I'm not either...weird.
__________________
Bill Depierro
Depierro Lawns Inc.
29 years old
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Page generated in 0.09201 seconds with 8 queries