Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #641  
Old 01-31-2010, 10:22 PM
Vogel-Landscaping's Avatar
Vogel-Landscaping Vogel-Landscaping is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
They are displaying fine to me....I'm using Mozilla Firefox if that matters. DId you get the email I sent ya?
actually i didnt lol. we are having some communication probs lately!! lol if you get a chance just shoot it over again im gonna pm u my email again.
__________________
David Vogel Jr.

www.Vogel-Landscaping.com
Reply With Quote
  #642  
Old 02-01-2010, 02:01 AM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vogel-Landscaping View Post
actually i didnt lol. we are having some communication probs lately!! lol if you get a chance just shoot it over again im gonna pm u my email again.
Okay I resent the email....I think I pushed through the original as well. Let me know.
__________________
Bill Depierro
Depierro Lawns Inc.
29 years old
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Reply With Quote
  #643  
Old 02-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Grass Shark's Avatar
Grass Shark Grass Shark is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zone 7
Posts: 662
Your pics look fine to me too, the puppies on your website are a nice touch. Gives the customer a calm, secure, trusting feeling.

Hey Bill, are you guys all gonna meet up at the Expo?
__________________
1999 F250 Diesel
2000 F350 Dump
16Ft Enclosed Trailer
10Ft Dump Trailer
12Ft Leaf Box Billy Goat
60" Exmark Lazer Z
52" Hustler Mini Z
44" Toro Z Master
36" Bunton WB
21" Honda WB
Redmax & Stihl Handhelds
Bunch of other crap!!
Reply With Quote
  #644  
Old 02-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Vogel-Landscaping's Avatar
Vogel-Landscaping Vogel-Landscaping is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grass Shark View Post
Your pics look fine to me too, the puppies on your website are a nice touch. Gives the customer a calm, secure, trusting feeling.

Hey Bill, are you guys all gonna meet up at the Expo?
thanks for viewing!


looks like im gonna get a couple inches of snow tonight but im looking forward to a possible big one friday !!
__________________
David Vogel Jr.

www.Vogel-Landscaping.com
Reply With Quote
  #645  
Old 02-02-2010, 06:39 PM
mruiz's Avatar
mruiz mruiz is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Freehold NJ
Posts: 206
It seem like I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time lately with these snow storms. Last year it was all up north, Now this year its seem to be toward the south. Whatz up with that!!!
__________________
John Deere 7H17 w/b "for sale"
John Deere 717a ztr

www.ruizlawn.com
Reply With Quote
  #646  
Old 02-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Vogel-Landscaping's Avatar
Vogel-Landscaping Vogel-Landscaping is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by mruiz View Post
It seem like I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time lately with these snow storms. Last year it was all up north, Now this year its seem to be toward the south. Whatz up with that!!!
i dont know but it makes me happy because the past 3 winters we havent got much its nice to make some money in the winter when we normally havent been.
__________________
David Vogel Jr.

www.Vogel-Landscaping.com
Reply With Quote
  #647  
Old 02-02-2010, 07:38 PM
xclusive xclusive is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vogel-Landscaping View Post
i dont know but it makes me happy because the past 3 winters we havent got much its nice to make some money in the winter when we normally havent been.
You keep getting lucky!! This is BS...We need more snow up in North Jersey!!
Reply With Quote
  #648  
Old 02-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Vogel-Landscaping's Avatar
Vogel-Landscaping Vogel-Landscaping is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
You keep getting lucky!! This is BS...We need more snow up in North Jersey!!
are you supposed to get any of this friday storm up north?
__________________
David Vogel Jr.

www.Vogel-Landscaping.com
Reply With Quote
  #649  
Old 02-02-2010, 08:14 PM
shade tree landscaping shade tree landscaping is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Monmouth County, N.J.
Posts: 915
the friday / saturday storm is questionable. One channel says snow, others say chance of. Weather.com changed the forecast from cloudy to snow shower so who knows. Tonite we are sopposed to get an inch or two, maybe three....we will see, weather men have no idea what they are talking about.

Vogel,thats one good looking beast . . . I mean truck that you have in your plow pics!
Reply With Quote
  #650  
Old 02-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Vogel-Landscaping's Avatar
Vogel-Landscaping Vogel-Landscaping is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by shade tree landscaping View Post
the friday / saturday storm is questionable. One channel says snow, others say chance of. Weather.com changed the forecast from cloudy to snow shower so who knows. Tonite we are sopposed to get an inch or two, maybe three....we will see, weather men have no idea what they are talking about.

Vogel,thats one good looking beast . . . I mean truck that you have in your plow pics!

thanks man it is def a work horse. its long for small parking lots but im used to working with it. it was just in ford this week it needed a new catalytic converter. gotta love the warranty!!!
__________________
David Vogel Jr.

www.Vogel-Landscaping.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 PM.

Page generated in 0.09111 seconds with 8 queries