Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-15-2009, 04:21 PM
LawnSite Member

Nice pic of the three climbers at once; reminds me of a lineman's rodeo. By the way how did the grades come out; you mentioned taking exams. Lots of good stuff to be learned in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomowdig View Post
Nice pic of the three climbers at once; reminds me of a lineman's rodeo. By the way how did the grades come out; you mentioned taking exams. Lots of good stuff to be learned in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.

i was happy with my grades i was able to pull off B+ on all three of my courses. but i got to admit those finals that at-least a year off your life they're tough and hard but i was able to do well which i'm very proud of my self to have done well while working full time.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:29 PM
LawnSite Member

I agree; keep up the drive.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:06 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomowdig View Post
I agree; keep up the drive.
i will most definitely keep with it. in the end it can't hurt me having an education, all it can do is help my life be easier
Old 06-22-2009, 10:08 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPPER MAN View Post
Looks great man. Is it just me or am I seeing a bunch or new guys starting to do this in our area? The other day I saw two white guys (rarely seen here) mowing a HOA. They had a tundra, brand new trailer, brand new cheap ztr, and a brand new cheap wb. The guy on the wb looked like he had no clue wtf he was doing. People like this make me laugh because you know they probably arn't going to last throughout the summer. Also how does your trailer treat you? How many yards of mulch can you get on it? I'm looking at getting one pretty similar to yours.
i thought that was just me but yea it's comon here in kansas city theres one guy i saw today that was towing a stander with a toyota corola is was pretty funny, but what was even funnier was when i was on the way to a commercial site i saw him at a fitness center mowing his mower looked like it was about to explode and his cluless wife is scalping random ares with a crappy home depot trimmer i almost crashed it was so funny
Old 08-02-2009, 07:29 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

here are some pics from yesterday. we had a long day most of the yards but not all we pretty wet. we fell behind half a day and we ended doing 35 yards not all large but not any small thing either. we had a 6 men crew where we would split up at times to advance faster. most of our yards are a one pit stop where we havfe around 4 yards per stop.
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2009, 07:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

here's some from our commercial sites as well. Our yards just got green due to our recent heavy rain, before it had been around 2-3 month drought. not very common to have droughts in houston
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2009, 07:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

oh and sorry for the quality of the pics i used my camera phone (which is actually really good 5 mega pixles) but i was moving while taking pics
Old 08-11-2009, 10:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

here are couple from the weekend
there's more to come
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2009, 10:23 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Mira bien wey. I thought yall got your landscape trailer back? Wouldn't it be much easier to use for mowing? You are one of the very few that stripes the yards here.
Lesco application equipment

Having employees that enjoy what they are doing and care about quality is what makes happy customers.