Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-20-2009, 10:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty_keg_3 View Post
Very nice work and equipment...
Hey, check out my pic thread sometime...
thanks for the comment, i do look at your thread i'm just a quite one well a lill quite, but you got a nice truck well at least icer then what i have, i have a 93 toyota pickup that still runs great and is a gas saver
Old 08-23-2009, 08:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondragon Lawn Serv View Post
thanks for the comment, i do look at your thread i'm just a quite one well a lill quite, but you got a nice truck well at least icer then what i have, i have a 93 toyota pickup that still runs great and is a gas saver
No problem, Thanks. I really wanna fix up my 89 so i have something fun...

09 3500HD Rebuild Picture Thread (Totaled in Tornado)
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.p...77#post3862277

Old 09-02-2009, 01:29 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

our truck was down for the weekend and getting major repairs on the front drive assembly from shocks to bearings and alignment problems and i think the said the exhaust manifold was fixed it came of the engine somehow. i suspect it was a late result from the accident we had earlier this year bc the exhaust was hit from behind and bent in several places. it's getting taken care of by the insurance and the collision center where it was suppose to get repair from the start. but here's the family vehicle 1998 ford expedition 4x4 great suv it handled the load like nothing it has the same engine size as our truck 5.4l v8

plus a pic of a lawn done with our cub cadet
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2009, 06:35 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Dude that has to suck using a SUV for work. No place to put the trash. That lawn looks nice. What neighborhood is that in?
Lesco application equipment

Having employees that enjoy what they are doing and care about quality is what makes happy customers.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPPER MAN View Post
Dude that has to suck using a SUV for work. No place to put the trash. That lawn looks nice. What neighborhood is that in?
Yeah suv not really good but we leave a lot of our bags during the growing season only grass inside the bags anything else we take. That lawn is of cutten if you go down 1960 take cutten up towards cypresswood on the first light we do 4 out of 7 homes in a coldisack
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-03-2009, 09:54 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Yeah suv not really good but we leave a lot of our bags during the growing season only grass inside the bags anything else we take. That lawn is of cutten if you go down 1960 take cutten up towards cypresswood on the first light we do 4 out of 7 homes in a coldisack
Posted via Mobile Device
Ya I know exactly where that is. We do a couple in Champions Park off of Cutten Rd. and 1960.

Having employees that enjoy what they are doing and care about quality is what makes happy customers.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:02 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPPER MAN View Post
Ya I know exactly where that is. We do a couple in Champions Park off of Cutten Rd. and 1960.
How are you handling your biz now that you're back to school I know it's hard for us cuz me and my 2 bros are not helping my dad as much bc of school only on our days we don't have classesy cources are hard as heck taking autocad statics circuits and engineering economy circuits is the hardest so far
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-03-2009, 10:13 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
How are you handling your biz now that you're back to school I know it's hard for us cuz me and my 2 bros are not helping my dad as much bc of school only on our days we don't have classesy cources are hard as heck taking autocad statics circuits and engineering economy circuits is the hardest so far
Posted via Mobile Device
Well I hired another guy and Pablo is pretty much running the show. Without him I don't know what I would do. He is the absolute best employee anyone could ask for. The guy I hired used to work for CJ's Lawn Service so he has experience and does awesome work. I basically sell jobs. We are staying busy thank god. I'm getting ready to pass out some more doorhangers for tree work.

Old 09-13-2009, 08:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

graphic pics caution ahead

he guys just wanted to let evryone know of my lill incident. please caution the follwoing pics are graphic and may not be for you so don't go further. i manage to cut my finger really bad yesterday and was rushed to the ER. i ended up with a fracture at the tip of my finger only. a crap load of stiches and lots of pain and a horrible typing problem lol. please people this is a reminder to always be safe and always be prepare; 1st and formost have a first aid kit and 2nd have a plan discussed to your workers how to handle such incidents. another my finger was crushed in between my the hinges of our cub cadet ztr when i was inspecting it, due to that it had just came back from repairs. i wanted to make sure everything was in place and somehow i was holding the ROPS with one hand(since we like to keep it down bc of low branches)and all of the sudden it sliped. but anyhow please keep everything in its proper place and always think of what you will do. i know it sounds silly but it's true think think think!!!!!
Old 09-13-2009, 08:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Finger injury graphic please caution the following pics

don't look to far down these pics are graphicly again a lill background info: disturbing yesterday my finger was hurt badly and i had to go to the ER i crushed it in between the hinge of the ROPS of the cub cadet ztr we own. please people let this be a lesson to why keep up your rops and to be careful at all times and most of all be prepare with a first aid kit at all times. i ended with a minor tiny fracture at the tip only so it wasn't as it could of been, like a loss of finger and other possible cases
Attached Images