Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-13-2009, 09:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondragon Lawn Serv View Post
don't look to far down these pics are graphicly again a lill background info: disturbing yesterday my finger was hurt badly and i had to go to the ER i crushed it in between the hinge of the ROPS of the cub cadet ztr we own. please people let this be a lesson to why keep up your rops and to be careful at all times and most of all be prepare with a first aid kit at all times. i ended with a minor tiny fracture at the tip only so it wasn't as it could of been, like a loss of finger and other possible cases
OUCH THAT'S GOTTA SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! i actully had somthing similar like that happen, i was greasing a spindle were exmarks deck adjuster is but anyways i noticed that the pin hilding the adjuster lever wasn't in so curious as i am i just pushed it alitte and wam my finger happned to be in the line of fire so it took my finger nail right off i can't imagene how bad that hurts
Old 09-14-2009, 11:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

yep it does hurt alot taking some anti-biotics and vicatin for pain and i'm really careful with these kind of situations but you're never ready till it happens to you. we were 5 men crew and had two vehicles at our dispense so my brother was able to rush me to the hospital
Old 09-15-2009, 09:28 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondragon Lawn Serv View Post
yep it does hurt alot taking some anti-biotics and vicatin for pain and i'm really careful with these kind of situations but you're never ready till it happens to you. we were 5 men crew and had two vehicles at our dispense so my brother was able to rush me to the hospital
haha last time i got hurt i stayed home from school for 3 days. good pain killers and video games are heaven too bad it couldnt last but we all know we cant be junkies
Old 10-11-2009, 06:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

first is new house we got in august and it's a nice house and we do a full maintenance, they home owner loves our service we charge him twice as much for our service then the previous company but he has had no regrets so far. and he has already recommended the neighbor and other neighbors two blocks down the street. great gated community where everyone talks to everyone i'm just hoping to get more from this neighborhood. the other two are random in business part back yard and one home
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2009, 04:57 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

here's three pics of three new homes we started friday and we should be done by monday. 18 pallets of sod and 250ft of drain pipes were installed on friday and the landscape will be completed by mid monday i'll have finish pics but till then here are some
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2009, 04:59 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

here are the rest of the backyards
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2009, 05:19 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

What neighborhood are these in?
Lesco application equipment

Having employees that enjoy what they are doing and care about quality is what makes happy customers.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:23 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPPER MAN View Post
Enclave at Lakewood right of spring cypress and N. Eldridge. it's an all custom homes subdivision gated community town homes kind of thing. we will be getting a new house by next month that adds up to more then these three homes combine
Old 11-15-2009, 05:25 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Dang thats nice man. We are still waiting to finish that dang neighborhood front entrance. Stupid general contractor is a idiot. I am waiting to here from him to have Gilbert rewire the irrigation wires on one side. Thats whats holding us up. Once irrigation is in we are in business.
Lesco application equipment

Having employees that enjoy what they are doing and care about quality is what makes happy customers.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:26 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPPER MAN View Post
how's your truck doing, what ended up happening with it. what about your landscape for the HOA you were doing any updates