Redmax eb7500 backpack blower
Rubbermaid cans 32gal
Solo backpack sprayer
A few more things..
Old 01-06-2010, 08:37 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman177 View Post
bienvenidos my amigo! that is the world in which we live, and hence why we lock everything down and we are not in a big metro. you should do the same being in a metro. it is going to be very common with so many layoffs etc.
yeah i hear you, at least houston and well texas wasn't hit as hard as the rest of the country but still it's sad (literally) that my dad and us,his kids, work so hard for this type of stuff to happen. we started from nothing literally (both my parents being illegal and yet be able to make a life and start a business. in my opinion we just need to get rid of such people with harsher crime punishments that way they are afraid to go to prison and not joy since everything will be given to them when locked up. we need to do like the hebrews, if i'm not mistaken, that cut of body parts depending on the crime and their crime rates have always been low
Old 01-06-2010, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat48 View Post
Nice cub cadet.
thanks if you see back in the pages the best stripes shown are from my cub cadet
Old 01-07-2010, 02:57 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

i understand about more harsh punishments, it seems here it has gotten so much better for the inmates, trust me i know as we have 5 prisons here and one directly next to our shop(built in security).

i would think they wouldhave less rights youknow. but cuttingoff hands and stuff is a bit far, what if they were wrongly accused??? that would suck!

oh, very nice trailer too and set up.

the comment of your parents being illegals i have to say does spark some anger in me as that is a serious issue here in this country. but, are they legal now??? i would hope and then as much congrats for making something of yourselves. That is the american way, and it is a good way. i am waiting for my non white boy guys to come and make my life easier. as in i want mexican workers that have a better work ethic, or so it seems anyways. youget the point
Old 01-07-2010, 09:09 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

congrats to your siblings! your sister is a cutie!
Old 01-07-2010, 10:22 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlandscaping View Post
congrats to your siblings! your sister is a cutie!
yeah, i wasnt going to be the first so here goes, she is pretty darn hot dude. you should let her know that the guys here have a crush on her!
Old 01-07-2010, 03:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
i understand about more harsh punishments, it seems here it has gotten so much better for the inmates, trust me i know as we have 5 prisons here and one directly next to our shop(built in security).

i would think they wouldhave less rights youknow. but cuttingoff hands and stuff is a bit far, what if they were wrongly accused??? that would suck!

oh, very nice trailer too and set up.

the comment of your parents being illegals i have to say does spark some anger in me as that is a serious issue here in this country. but, are they legal now??? i would hope and then as much congrats for making something of yourselves. That is the american way, and it is a good way. i am waiting for my non white boy guys to come and make my life easier. as in i want mexican workers that have a better work ethic, or so it seems anyways. youget the point
i know it sparks controversy to everyone but they are legal now. I just want to say not everyone who's illegal is bad and most of us do everything the right way as in we still report our taxes and everything. i'm still trying to finish my legal documentation i'm currently just a resident. most of my family the outside family (cousins aunts uncle's etc are illegal) but just bc they're illegal doesn't mean they don't want to become proper residents of this great country. many people say oh they're taking our jobs they're this they're that so on so on but in reality what are we doing wrong then just have a living. most legals wouldn't do the jobs we mexicans take yeah i do understand there is concern in crime and so on etc. but if you see the one's that are in jail are the legal one's the illegals they behave bc they want to be part of this country.

i just wish for people to stop judging before they get to know the people and i hope everyone here does that and just makes their mind up or already have a complete mindset of such things.

and my sister well i know she's pretty but sorry guys she's taken her boyfriend is a white boy lol and i mean really white.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

forgot to comment about the cutting off limbs type thing

well i know if you get the wrong one then it's extremely sad and we can't just say oh well . but what i'm trying to say is we have to put a scare on people to prevent crime and prevent them from doing such things. give them something to think about before they do such things. that way our prisons are not completely filled and where they get treated like royalty at times (not rally royalty) but well of alot of stuff given to them. If you look back in time alot of people were not in jail bc they were terrefied to go to jail bc of treatment that was given inside and that made people not to do so many crime
Old 01-07-2010, 10:26 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

i hear you on all said, and i tried not to give too much static for that reason, but jsut play by the rules and no one has an issue!!!! then we say welcome to the club
Old 01-08-2010, 12:05 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
i hear you on all said, and i tried not to give too much static for that reason, but jsut play by the rules and no one has an issue!!!! then we say welcome to the club
yeah i don't want to start a bad thread and i agree with you as well in your points i just like the fact that there still are normal people like you who are willing to listen to the other side and for that i thank you my friend hope you have a good year cuz i'm looking forward for ours