Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-25-2011, 10:48 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Wow that is awesome. I know I sold my wright stander because the small tires were beyond tearing up my yards, but your machine won't have that problem. So did this one mower replace your two tbars?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-25-2011, 10:53 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

pretty much it did. We still have them but it looks like we'll be using the 36 mostly unless it doesn't fit. so far only one house i could fit in.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:57 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Damn that's awesome. You still running one crew o mas?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-28-2011, 01:05 PM
LawnSite Member

hey there snapper and mondragon. i have been on the site for about a year now . you two seem to be the only houston area guys on here. i serve a little bit of everywhere. maybe we can link up...i will put up some pics maybe you've seen me around. all the best this year guys
Old 03-28-2011, 01:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey moondragon, thread and work look great. I commented awhile back but i wanted to ask. How do you get your mowers off with the heavy duty skid style ramp with nothing in between.

I have seen all your pictures and havent seen anything connecting them and was interested.

thanks,

Jason

Insured and Licensed
Old 03-28-2011, 04:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARDENGATE View Post
hey there snapper and mondragon. i have been on the site for about a year now . you two seem to be the only houston area guys on here. i serve a little bit of everywhere. maybe we can link up...i will put up some pics maybe you've seen me around. all the best this year guys
Garden gate yeah that would be great and yeah i have noticed not many here on lawnsite from houston....... And thx same to you this yr we alredy picked up new accounts and been doing alot more installs then before so business is off to a fast start which i'm happy for i just can't seem to keep with school and work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLONGLANDSCAPING View Post
Hey moondragon, thread and work look great. I commented awhile back but i wanted to ask. How do you get your mowers off with the heavy duty skid style ramp with nothing in between.

I have seen all your pictures and havent seen anything connecting them and was interested.

thanks,

Jason
if i'm not mistaken DlongLandscaping look at pg 2 in this thread and you'll see the mesh on the ramps. the ramps slide in and out so the width is just fine for the mowers. i'll be getting a new gate made for the mowers bc those ramps are heavy to be picking up after a long day of work they've been great but a double ramp gate would be better, the mesh was just a temporary solution until we needed real gate,
Old 03-28-2011, 10:04 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

i looked and still doesnt answer my questions. The mesh looks to be just on the 12" section. Your trailer looks to be around 84" wide with two 12" gates on either side for a big tractor or skid. Is there anything connection the two 12" gates on either side. How do you manage to get a 32" mower off and on with it only being able to go one wheel on the ramp.

Do you get what i am saying? maybe i am not seeing something but if both ramps are down on either side, there is 60" in the middle with nothing there?

Let me know, im just curious, no trying to pick at ya.

Insured and Licensed
Old 03-28-2011, 10:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLONGLANDSCAPING View Post
i looked and still doesnt answer my questions. The mesh looks to be just on the 12" section. Your trailer looks to be around 84" wide with two 12" gates on either side for a big tractor or skid. Is there anything connection the two 12" gates on either side. How do you manage to get a 32" mower off and on with it only being able to go one wheel on the ramp.

Do you get what i am saying? maybe i am not seeing something but if both ramps are down on either side, there is 60" in the middle with nothing there?

Let me know, im just curious, no trying to pick at ya.
Hey no prob I didn't explained it that well either. The ramps move in and out in that first pic of the ramps on the second page u can see a rod at the bottom
In which the ramps slide back and forth. They get close enough to where we can take our 32" wb w/o problem. We're getting a new gate to where it's a traditional gate like in most trailers bc these ramps are real heavy
Hope this helped if not let me know I could take a pic for you so u can see it better.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-31-2011, 06:24 PM
LawnSite Member

Thumbs up mondragon

yeah no problem. here maybe you can pm or call me sometime..i would like to link with proffessionals in my area.......school is kicking ma rear too........
lets hook up soon...
Old 03-31-2011, 07:19 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

So how much time is your new 36 saving you each week?
Posted via Mobile Device