Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-10-2011, 06:55 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

hey shean......it's saving us lots of time and has pretty much fit in almost all the gates specially the ones that I needed to go into. It's a machine with agility it's quick. We have taken a full day of mowing out, which has given us time to do other jobs, and we can do the work with one less person if needed

here's some pics of it in mowing which are not that good we also got a 60" IS2000 which is amaxing ride is way better then the is1500 which is already really good. this year has been incredible for us so far and we got another truck 2002 chevy 2500 i'll post pics later.
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2011, 09:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

here's a pic of the truck that was picked up today Chevrolet 2500HD 2002 with 145000 miles for $2700 i think it will be agreat addition to us. it was taken care of well by the owner (one of our customers)
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2011, 09:33 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

That's a good deal. That thing is going to be a gas hog tho.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-13-2011, 07:44 PM
LawnSite Member

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for your grandstand. I like the 36" deck and that it is floating. Does it cut bermuda well?
Old 07-13-2011, 10:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duranlandscaping View Post
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for your grandstand. I like the 36" deck and that it is floating. Does it cut bermuda well?
Got the mower for $5500 out the door witht the accelerator bag....it was a low bc my dealer got it from another dealer that had closed so it was a lil cheaper.... it does really great with bermuda i only have like 2 or 3 three accounts with it but it doeas a great job... i'll see if i can take some pics on it....We have already 125 hrs and it keeps going non stop everyday it's practically the go to mower in every account we have compact and fast and great cut ....we couldn't be any happier with this mower. i'll post some pics soon hopefully
Old 07-13-2011, 10:56 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

well i've been busy like crazy everywhere but i'll try to catch up with some pics everyone....questions comments either positive or negative are greatly welcomed here....I believe there's always room for knowledge and improvement with an open mind to learn ...
these are from a before and affter pics of a custom home we did for our house builder sod irrigation and landscape sorry didnt take pics of the finish product with the landscape in it but it was a great build for us and the customer
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2011, 11:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

here's currently how we run to most our commercial properties i know not very organized trying to get that accross but it's not getting far yet -.- and the other is our grandstands cut with probably our best looking account and the other is what someone did to the truck -.-
Attached Images

Old 02-14-2012, 10:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

been a while

well it's been a while since I've posted anything. I've been so busy with school and work but this will do for today. I'll try to keep this more updated, though with 19 hrs of engineering classes it will be difficult

This is a house we will be doing here shortly. We did the irrigation already and hopefully do the landscaping and sod tomorrow
Attached Images

Old 02-14-2012, 11:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work. That sucks really bad about the truck. Did you find out who did it and did it come off or did you have to repaint?
Old 02-15-2012, 06:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondragon Lawn Serv View Post
here are some pics of how our trailer once we puck our new racks in for the blowers (we bought them after being robed once again for a blower right in front of our commercial properties we were across a small street when a car pulled up got off got the blower and just pealed off and almost crashing into on coming traffic)

Do i spy a Stihl FS 250 on the top rack?